Feliciano Rocking the Baby (Beasley)

wppete

43 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I couldn't believe they did that, last night.  I thought was hilarious.

That said, I'd love to know the background behind why they did it.  It was so unusual.

Of course, I had to research this because it was hysterical .... found on Twitter that Beasley tweeted it was Feliciano's idea .......  "I told him if I found the end zone, I'd let him rock me to sleep. He did a good job" 

17 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

I didn't love that celebration...thought it was a bit silly

Yeah, there's a lot of serious rocking the baby to sleep celebrations out there they could have done.

It's a grown man sport, no room for having fun.

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

I didn't love that celebration...thought it was a bit silly

Me too, but you and I seem to be in the minority on that issue.

I'm cool with spiking the ball, high-fives, and chest bumps, but I'm not crazy about pre-planned TD celebrations. I'm more of an "act like you've been there before" kinda guy.

11 hours ago, Warcodered said:

He's still under contract next year right? O-line I hope they bring back next year is Williams it's great not having to worry about either end.

No he is not.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/jon-feliciano-16854/#:~:text=Current Contract,average annual salary of %243%2C625%2C000.

Jon Feliciano signed a 2 year, $7,250,000 contract with the Buffalo Bills, including a $1,500,000 signing bonus, $3,900,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,625,000.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

No he is not.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/jon-feliciano-16854/#:~:text=Current Contract,average annual salary of %243%2C625%2C000.

Jon Feliciano signed a 2 year, $7,250,000 contract with the Buffalo Bills, including a $1,500,000 signing bonus, $3,900,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,625,000.

😩 we extended the wrong guard.

On 12/8/2020 at 1:22 PM, Bad Things said:

I couldn't believe they did that, last night.  I thought was hilarious.

That said, I'd love to know the background behind why they did it.  It was so unusual.

Ask and you shall receive

Someone on Mongo's Insta (presumably an old friend ) said he'd been doing that celly since high school
image.png.fdc94ba6b2559a792badf6e7fcf02695.png

In his postgame, Beasley said he told Jon that if he (Beasley) got into the endzone, he would let Jon "rock him to sleep".  He is a man of his word so....

He really played along with it beautifully, letting his arms go limp when Jon laid him down.

I think Beas and Mongo may be friends off the field - daughters of a similar age?  Mongo said the high pitched voice calling "I love you Josh Allen!" when they're running out of the tunnel is "me and Beas" so apparently this isn't their first turn as joint jokesters

• Like (+1) 2