Feliciano Rocking the Baby (Beasley)

wppete

1 minute ago, Bad Things said:

I couldn't believe they did that, last night.  I thought was hilarious.

That said, I'd love to know the background behind why they did it.  It was so unusual.

I mean, Beasley is baby sized. So that's probably a running joke in the locker room. Plus Josh Allen is dad, so there's that too. https://twitter.com/BUFSportsTalk/status/1309571204978802690?s=20

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

That said, I'd love to know the background behind why they did it.  It was so unusual.

Beasley said it was Mongo's idea, and before the game, Cole told him if I reach the endzone I will let you rock me to sleep.

• Haha (+1) 4

The most fun part of it is they were really having fun.  You can’t fake that.  It wasn’t let me show off how great I am, but we did it guys, and just celebrated like I and many of you did when we were young football, or other sports players.  My oldest son used to have the best celebrations with his lax players after he left football and it was about his team and his brothers, not about him.  It wasn’t about putting down another palyer(s), just excitement.  That I’ll never mind.

This team from a team guy is a dream come true.  Win, and win the right way.  I love you guys!  We’re here Bills fans.  This is what we wanted for 25 years.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Beasley said they talked about it in practice and he liked the idea and said he was so happy when Feliciano came running up and did it for the celebration 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1