The josh haters are out in force today

Sharky7337

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

Even before I read the article, I said watch this is somehow based around race. Was 100% right. When I watched the Kiper clip of him getting pissed about the lack of respect it did go in the back of my head that the 3 other panelists were black former players and they all chose Jackson as the guy they would build their team around. I knew the answer before they even said it. It’s ridiculous can’t he be wrong, acknowledge Allen has been a lot better and still like Black QBs around the league. 

Male version of Jemele Hill, its flat out disgusting

You see the truth. They were all laughing at Kiper like he was a joke. Kiper is a joke, but he's a joke who knows his stuff. The other panelists don't know a thing. 

But the truth is that the racial aspect isn't an Allen problem, it's a Bomani Jones problem. I wish him the best in dealing with his personal demons. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/8/2020 at 1:13 PM, Sharky7337 said:

Nick Wright on first things first still trashing Allen.

Skip Bayless says baker is better.

But they just keep moving the bar. Its amazing after a solid performance multiple times they still in some cases cannot give the man credit.

I wonder what Nick "Wrong" has to say today.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

I wonder what Nick "Wrong" has to say today.

He cherry picked numbers and called him carson Wentz.

After the week before saying the Pittsburgh d can make any qb like Carson wentz. Lol

Edited by Sharky7337

3 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

He cherry picked numbers and called him carson Wentz.

After the week before saying the Pittsburgh d can make any qb like Carson wentz. Lol

Nick's decided antagonizing people is the best way to get attention in the social media driven, Click!Like!Subscribe! world of sports punditry.  How sad 

• Like (+1) 4

32 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Nick's decided antagonizing people is the best way to get attention in the social media driven, Click!Like!Subscribe! world of sports punditry.  How sad 

Dude literally looks like a nerd that couldn't get laid in a morgue. I agree with this post, outside of pissing people off, what else does he bring?

I was an enormous "Josh Hater" last year.

Surprised anyone would be left. Josh is easily on of the top 5 QBs in the NFL this year and if the league did a redraft of all players he'd probably be picked second behind Patrick Mahomes.

His "turnaround" from last year has been unbelievable. His one of the most entertaining QBs in the NFL and you feel he's still got room to get better. 

Outside of the offensive line which can always use retooling, the offense looks absolutely set for the next 3+ years. If we can improve our pass rush and really build a defense that can rush the passer the Bills will be yearly Super Bowl contenders. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

`

15 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Surprised anyone would be left. Josh is easily on of the top 5 QBs in the NFL this year and if the league did a redraft of all players he'd probably be picked second behind Patrick Mahomes.

His "turnaround" from last year has been unbelievable. His one of the most entertaining QBs in the NFL and you feel he's still got room to get better. 

Outside of the offensive line which can always use retooling, the offense looks absolutely set for the next 3+ years. If we can improve our pass rush and really build a defense that can rush the passer the Bills will be yearly Super Bowl contenders. 

LOL. Just thought about a dialogue we had before the season where you were arguing that we should follow the 49er model and have Josh run a lot. I was one of the few who was happy when Allen was drafted. I believed he would get there, but I don't think anyone expected consensus top 5 qb this year (well, maybe Transplant). But we're there and McDermott knows defense. Bills are legitimate SB contender. If we play like the last two weeks, we can beat anybody. And John Brown is hopefully getting healthy . . . 

@Nextmanup Not many folks left in the haters clubhouse. Still think the first four games this year were an abberation?

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I can totally see that but at least have some logic behind a controversial take haha the point these josh haters are trying to prove had moved far into indefensible territory.  Nick Wright is saying the bills are good and josh allen is bad? How have we been winning then? The defense is improving but I think its safe to say had a down year.  We have no running game... we aren't impressive in the turnover margin category...and we've had a pretty difficult schedule.  I'd love to hear his explanation of how we are winning games because josh allen is objectively the answer to that question.

17 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Last year?  Lol.  Let’s pull up the Josh Allen draft night thread.  Talk about a hater.  You were downright embarrassing with your predictions

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I can totally see that but at least have some logic behind a controversial take haha the point these josh haters are trying to prove had moved far into indefensible territory.  Nick Wright is saying the bills are good and josh allen is bad? How have we been winning then? The defense is improving but I think its safe to say had a down year.  We have no running game... we aren't impressive in the turnover margin category...and we've had a pretty difficult schedule.  I'd love to hear his explanation of how we are winning games because josh allen is objectively the answer to that question.

Nick Wright is butt hurt. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3