The josh haters are out in force today

Sharky7337

14 minutes ago, gordong said:

I'd bet money Keyshawn Johnson doesn't even know we played the Seahawks

Or the 8-4 Rams, 8-4 Dolphins.

the jets x2 and the chargers are the only teams we’ve played that don’t have a chance to make the playoffs. 

It takes time to change a narrative. Like Baker Mayfield but the opposite. Everyone loved him coming out of college. He had a great rookie season and everyone was saying told you so. He was pretty bad his sophomore year and people were slow to criticize. Now he's back playing better and people are like told you so. 

Allen just has to keep playing well, especially in the spotlight, and the narrative will change over time. He's already flipped it IMO but now the question is can Josh Allen win a Super Bowl? Is he elite? 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

I just watched the Nick Wright segment out of curiosity. 

He is kind of a buffoon. His main point was the Josh started out hot and then verbatim was “terrible for two months straight.” 

Which I am going to need clarity on... he had two pretty bad games against the Titans and Chiefs and since then has been perfectly fine. I guess you could throw the Patriots game in there but he wasn’t asked to do much... 

He then said Baker was better than Josh... which is fine... you can believe that... but what about Baker’s 6 week stretch where he only completed more than 60% of his passes 1 time. Threw 6 touchdowns (5 of which came in one game against the Bengals) to 3 interceptions and threw for less than 150 yards 3 times! 

Josh’s worst game against KC, which was by far his worst game, was on par with what Baker did for 6 weeks straight. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 1

Cian is the most stubborn knob on the planet. The dude is incapable of admitting he was wrong. He is also frequently wrong. He hated mahomes and called tyreek hill tavon austin gimmick guy. He will analyze a play based on how he feels about a guy and form his narrative from there, no objectivity. 

People are entitled to their opinions but anyone who thinks Baker is better than Allen huffs glue and their football takes should be disregarded. Most people are hyping allen today. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I was expecting to come to this thread to see comments from @JaCrispy; @BigDingus; @Nextmanup; @Gene1973; @MOVALLEYRANDY; @FireChans; @C.Biscuit97 and the rest of the "Josh Haters" crew.  Wrong thread I guess, or perhaps they loosened the grip on their perceived bias.

compare or say how much better Josh is to Lamar 

that should do it. 

29 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I was expecting to come to this thread to see comments from @JaCrispy; @BigDingus; @Nextmanup; @Gene1973; @MOVALLEYRANDY; @FireChans; @C.Biscuit97 and the rest of the "Josh Haters" crew.  Wrong thread I guess, or perhaps they loosened the grip on their perceived bias.

Biscuit is too busy watching Cam newtons golden years and when he's not doing that he's trying to figure out how to still convince us a qb that never tore up the mountain west could ever be any good in the NFL.

Its just funny that he used to do that all on the boards before this year..... hmmmmm wonder why.

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Signature win against a good team...Did they not beat the ***** out of the Seahawks?

or the rams.... or fins.... or raiders....

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1

I remember comparing Allen to Elway when Josh started his pro career. Athletic as all hell, could make any throw but was so unpolished and innaccurate.

I'll be honest. I still see the comparison and likeness between the two but Josh Allen is better than Elway.

I never thought I'd say that.

Right now Allen is the 2nd best QB in this league. Better than Rodgers. Better than Beees. Better than Brady. Better than all of them with the exception of Mahomes.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

His choice of plays to demonstrate this:

😂

Pro Tip Cian: Dion Dawkins doesn't refer to Allen as "an Angel back there", talk about how fortunately he's big so he can take more hits than other QB, and suggest Joey Bosa gets his pro-bowl vote because they protect him so perfectly.

Seriously?

Dominant OL and the Bills do not belong in the same sentence. A few pieces away from being in that conversation.

Drag the bottom of the league in rushing stats, been improving a bit with Feliciano back.

If we put any QB behind them that cannot run for his life or quickly flick the ball 30 yards on a rope, you may as well warm up the ICU and be ready to roll him off the field.

Ridiculous take.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Always had doubts about Allen.  Not anymore.   Reminded me of Aaron Rogers last night.  That was a big win.  With everything bunched up in the AFC the season could have gone south pretty quickly with a loss here.  He is scrambling now with his eyes down the field,  He is picking his spots to run, and getting down when there is nothing left.  He is scanning the field, throwing the ball away when there is nothing there,  and checking out of bad plays. Not sure what else there is left.  Let the national doubters be doubters, and keep that chip on his shoulder.  

• Like (+1) 2