Chris and Mike, nice long take on Bills & Win

foreboding

Just now, foreboding said:

They are 100% in on Bills.

In addition to fawning over Josh and saying they both think the Bills are legit SB contenders now, I loved this comment:

"McDermott and Daboll aren't overmatched and can match wits with any coach."

That’s preposterous!!  We’ve all read right here that they both stink.  Mcdermott has peaked.  He can’t get better.  He is what he is.  Right?

love chris Simms’ love affair with stallion 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, swimtoga said:

Didn’t Florio pick the Niners over the Bills? Always says nice things about the Bills but picks against them. Bills have handed him more L’s this season than he has broke stories over his entire career.

They both picked the niners. Eating a little crow. I do find Simms very entertaining and he is a big Josh Allen guy.

• Like (+1) 4

Both picked the Niners to win with both basically saying, not in these exact words, that it was going to be due to the SF coaching staff outcoaching ours, our defense not being able to stop their run game, and Josh Allen was going to have tough sledding against the SF defense. All three reasons were why the Bills won, because the exact opposite of those things happened. McDermott and squad outcoached Shanahan and Saleh, we held the running game in check, and Josh Allen carved them up like a Christmas ham. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, foreboding said:

They are 100% in on Bills.

In addition to fawning over Josh and saying they both think the Bills are legit SB contenders now, I loved this comment:

"McDermott and Daboll aren't overmatched and can match wits with any coach."

Ha, Mike calling Chris out on picking San Francisco "Sorry Blue, not tonight..screw you Blue"

1 hour ago, swimtoga said:

Didn’t Florio pick the Niners over the Bills? Always says nice things about the Bills but picks against them. Bills have handed him more L’s this season than he has broke stories over his entire career.

1 hour ago, foreboding said:

They both picked the niners. Eating a little crow. I do find Simms very entertaining and he is a big Josh Allen guy.

Yepp and yepp

Simms: "I just didn't see that coming.  That was a phenomenal performance in all ways!"

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ha, Mike calling Chris out on picking San Francisco "Sorry Blue, not tonight..screw you Blue"

👏👏 Yeah I like Chris and all but he's one of those guys who always seems to be around when things are going well. It was great to see him called out on his Boy Blue flip flopping.

I'll never ever forget... the only two people that said on draft day that Josh Allen would be a stud, franchise QB, and never wavered on it, was Phil Simms...and to a lesser extent Chris Simms.  Both Simms' loved Allen and totally went against the tide of Media saying it was a reach...and his mediocre college accuracy would kill any career success.

Kudos to both Phil and Chris.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I'll never ever forget... the only two people that said on draft day that Josh Allen would be a stud, franchise QB, and never wavered on it, was Phil Simms...and to a lesser extent Chris Simms.  Both Simms' loved Allen and totally went against the tide of Media saying it was a reach...and his mediocre college accuracy would kill any career success.

Kudos to both Phil and Chris.

…and two of the most entertaining and knowledgeable personalities.