Week 14: Steelers at Bills on SNF

YoloinOhio

31 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Briargate neighborhood in northern Colorado Springs.  Made my way out to Colorado after a hitch in the USAF.

It was a wonderful journey getting here and it's a great place to live.

I still get back to Buffalo every chance I get but this is home for me.

Oh, wow!

We use to live on Baxter Dr. in Stetson Hills.

Crazy!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

OK, bills fans, time for a prediction. Who will be our unsung hero in tomorrow nights game? They may not show up in the stats or much of the highlight reel but this person will be a key to us winning the game.

Ready? Go!

At the risk of inviting backlash, Lee Smith - helping with TJ Watts and sealing edges for Singletary.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, wjag said:

Bass, Bass Baby. 

Do you predict a game winner or a late FG that puts them up by two scores?

4 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Andre Roberts. Field position is huge in games like this.

It would be AWESOME if he could break one for a TD. He's been so close a couple times this year.

2 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

At the risk of inviting backlash, Lee Smith - helping with TJ Watts and sealing edges for Singletary.

No backlash, bro!

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

As much as I don’t like him this is the reason he would play tomorrow. Sign me up for him playing and helping ensure TJ watt doesn’t get near Josh followed by smith being inactive the rest of the year for a Lombardi. 

Edited by YattaOkasan

McDermott and Daboll will go back to their bland and stale running game  which will make Allen feel out of sync. Josh will miss some key 3rd down throws and will fumble the ball away two times in the red zone.

Final score

Bills 9

Steelers 39.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm usually right all the time.

• Haha (+1) 2

Now is the time and there is no other.  The Bills must be at their best, physical and tough. 

No mistakes and the win will be another step forward.

There is no time but now, and the Bills must rise up and meet that challenge 

Edited by CNYfan

19 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

McDermott and Daboll will go back to their bland and stale running game  which will make Allen feel out of sync. Josh will miss some key 3rd down throws and will fumble the ball away two times in the red zone.

Final score

Bills 9

Steelers 39.

The fact that you’re “usually right all the time” makes me feel a little better about this prediction.

:)

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Final score

Bills 9

Steelers 39.

Wow, man!

Bad weekend or something?

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Final score

Bills 9

Steelers 39.

Oh my. I have some good bourbon to help you get through this. It reads like you need it.

2 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Hughes!!!

Do you envision a strip sack or just being a pain in the backfield the whole game?

Random guess. The guy is a constant force. Ben gets the ball out quick so I don’t imagine a lot of statistics to support this claim, but do believe he is a player that the Pittsburgh OL is well aware of. 

7 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Oh my. I have some good bourbon to help you get through this. It reads like you need it.

Don't worry, we will need all the liquor we can drink during the game.

Especially if we see our Bills running on 1st down instead of passing on their first couple of series. If they do that, they are doomed for a demoralizing blowout loss. 

I am so tired of hearing every media outlet with the "3 games in 14 days" BS. You generally play 3 games in 14 days, wow! Personally, I would see the Sunday game to Thursday game as a more challenging transition...4 days instead of 7. That's significantly less time. Its like the media wants a built in excuse for PIT to lose. I hate it.

9 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

I am so tired of hearing every media outlet with the "3 games in 14 days" BS. You generally play 3 games in 14 days, wow! Personally, I would see the Sunday game to Thursday game as a more challenging transition...4 days instead of 7. That's significantly less time. Its like the media wants a built in excuse for PIT to lose. I hate it.

Generally yes, you do play 3 games in 14 days. The first two games they had to play is really the crux of it though.  They got pretty banged up in those two games and haven't had a bye because of Tennessee so I don't think the comment is wrong. 

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Final score

Bills 9

Steelers 39.

If the Steelers score 39 pts, we've got bigger problems than Josh

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Final score

Bills 9

Steelers 39.

Fergy, just wobble to the sidelines with your head down like you used to. Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1