Cole Beasley is the absolute goods. What a signing!

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, Success said:

Edelman is a good comparison.  But Beasley is cool.

and welker before him

In this system it seems like you can really put up big numbers in the slot.  

Really gotta also give it up to Beane, he built this offence perfectly with the right people.  The results are showing and not a fluke.  Good time to be a Bills fan.  FINALLY!!!!!!! 20 long mother fudging years lol

Edited by TBBills Fan

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

He’s a bad man...👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

A lot if his success is due to a couple of things.   

1.  Daboll giving him the freedom on the option routes. 

2.   Josh and him being on same page. 

Imagine being able to break one way or another depending on what way the defender cheats or flips his hips...this freedom allows Beasley to be the smartest guy on the field. 

I think he is the most important piece of the offense outside of JA. 

He and JA are on the same page, hes the safety net, hes the one that creates space in the middle of the field, hell work against most mismatches. He knows how to get open. 

On 12/8/2020 at 10:15 AM, Kelly the Dog said:

Not a lot of people know this, but Beasley actually sees the superimposed yellow first down marker from TV and knows exactly where to go. Not sure how it works but it's true. 

Contact lenses with heads up display like Iron Man.

If he does not get the first down it is not his fault - yellow line shown on TV is not always correct.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 12/7/2020 at 11:03 PM, YoloinOhio said:

In one of his interviews, Cole acknowledged before the season that he's changed, grown up (something like that) - that he stopped worrying about his stats and his opportunities and just started just thinking in terms of what was good for the team and whatever he could do to help the team win.

So it's just super-cool that having talked about that change, the result is that he's now well on track for a career year in all ways but targets.  Y/G, R/G, catch %, Y/R, check check check check.  He needs 36 more yards to match his career yardage total.

On 12/8/2020 at 10:31 AM, DrDawkinstein said:

Same. When they were on Hard Knocks he didnt look great and everything he said and did on the sidelines was really cringey. I wasnt that thrilled when we signed him.

Boy did he prove me wrong.

DBs watched it too so why would want to help them when he knew cameras were there?

On 12/8/2020 at 12:27 PM, Azucho98 said:

Ahh yes. Beasley is the Bills "Number 11" jinx breaker!

(Scott Norwood, Roscoe Parrish, Rob Johnson, TJ Graham, Zay Jones...etc etc)

Ooohhhh! I did not think of that. There must be some Zay Jones jerseys in clearance on some site for which I can have nameplate replaced.

Hope they do not just come in Beasley sizes.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:12 PM, Hebert19 said:

A lot if his success is due to a couple of things.   

1.  Daboll giving him the freedom on the option routes. 

2.   Josh and him being on same page. 

Imagine being able to break one way or another depending on what way the defender cheats or flips his hips...this freedom allows Beasley to be the smartest guy on the field. 

It is similar to Fitz and Stevie.  He ran the routes and got to the points but how he got there was all him.

• Like (+1) 2