Post Game thread Bills @ 49ers

Chandler#81

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this was one of best overall games we played this season.  We beat a strong and very physical team on the road.  We overcame a bad turnover and kept to a very good game plan.  Would have liked to have kept them off the board on their last drive but so much good happened in all phases of the game.  

Bring on the Stillers.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

He came back, but thought I saw they had him playing on the other side and left Ike in instead of Winters.

Ike started the game at LG with Mongo on the right.

Winters came in for a few plays when Mongo was out, but they went right back to the starters with Winters on the Bench.

Just now, Nitro said:

Watched the Steelers past two games.  The offense struggled.  Defense is very good.  Look for a slug out low scoring game next week.   Work on the fumbling issues.

Steelers D has fallen off hard. Bush / Dupree are big losses and they just lost Spillane who had taken over D play calling after Bush. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Few things:

1. What a game by Josh - arguably one of his best performances in the NFL. 
2. When Moss fumbled in the first quarter i thought “here we go again - Bills doing Bills things in primetime”. Glad we kept our composure. 
3. This defense has really turned it around the second half of the season. 
4. Beasley is a stud. Arguably one of the best signings we’ve done in recent memory. 

Enjoy your night fellas. Great win!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1