Kroft and Murphy inactive again!

YoloinOhio

On 12/7/2020 at 6:59 PM, GunnerBill said:

Smith is about blocking. He helped a little last week albeit I wouldn't say he was "the" difference.

Smith is going to help against TJ Watt.  He’s a better blocker than Kroft and chances are the Bills

run more 3 and 4 WR’s than they do with 2 TE’s

• Like (+1) 2

I hope so where knox, kroft is concerned. It hurts watching knox play. He flashes once in a while, but 4 out of 5 plays he looks lost.

41 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think Kroft will be reactivated for Denver. Murphy can stay on the bench. 

I dont care either way about Murphy, he is a meh rotational player. I think Knox hurts us.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Dropson Knox wasn't actually that horrible. He made a catch and run for 18 yards to chew up the clock and drew a PI call at the goal line. But the boneheaded  plays he made earlier wanted me to kick him in the nuts.

which one ?   Remember Josh was hurried in his throws in the 1st half.  The  Pittsburgh pressure was immense.  That INT was just a fluke play

All the usual suspects inactive this week, with the addition of J Harrison, the Oline guy they just brought up to the 53 from the practice squad, I’m thinking he was about to be poached by another team,  maybe? 

Go Bills!!!

On 12/7/2020 at 5:51 PM, ScottLaw said:

And another start for Brian Winters!

Huh?  Why do you think Winters is starting?  He didn't last week.  He didn't the week before.

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

All the usual suspects inactive this week, with the addition of J Harrison, the Oline guy they just brought up to the 53 from the practice squad, I’m thinking he was about to be poached by another team,  maybe? 

Go Bills!!!

I'm thinking he was "Plan B" as a backup OLman in case Lee Smith "limited with knee" "questionable" couldn't go and they brought in Bates or someone as an extra blocker.

But you could be right, of course 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Huh?  Why do you think Winters is starting?  He didn't last week.  He didn't the week before.

Its the endless quest for drama I guess...