Kroft and Murphy inactive again!

YoloinOhio

Knox has to learn to not make cartwheels on field though.

Knew a player who would make snow angels, even when in was warm outside, after every score.

I asked him once why and he told me 'Referees never call out player regarding mud and when mixed with sweat I am really slippery."

His nickname was 'Fish'.

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The coaches who see every minute of practice and review film clips of practice and every game just can’t see what’s so clear to us fans!  Go figure!

Neither of them are amazing blockers but as far as I can tell, Kroft usually knows what he’s supposed to do and makes a strong effort.  Knox is hit or miss - he can lock a guy up or he can whiff completely like a matador waving a cape in front of a bull.  Again, as far as I can tell.

I doubt they are motivated by anything but starting the players they believe will give them the best chance to win THIS game.  “Seeing what you have” is for after you’ve put it away  

He's still their #1- maybe 'continuing to see what he has' might be a more accurate statement. Still surprised Gilliam plays over Kroft, but likely special teams consideration.

5 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I don't understand the commitment to Knox over Kroft

They basically played this game like they had nothing to lose........and were rewarded.    Getting Knox involved before the end of the regular season was a box I am sure they really wanted to check.     They need help from that position and we've seen that Kroft isn't a playmaker.    Knox has had his struggles but he's the only TE they have on the roster with the talent to be a difference maker.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

It was.  What I've been calling for for awhile now!

Not sure where Scott got his info.

Boettger had some really atrocious snaps tonight it certainly wasn't a performance worthy of exclamation............but at least he might get better.........Winters just looks shot.

On 12/7/2020 at 7:34 PM, mykidsdad said:

Knox can NOT play. He is marginal as a receiver, and he seems to be lost in the running/blocking scheme. Lost. Like so lost.

He did score a TD in our last game...

Go Bills!!!