Week 13 MNF Bills @ 49ers in Phoenix 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, BigDingus said:

Also, how crucial was Diggs on that drive? 

Even with the TD pass, his very existence makes it so much easier for our other WRs. 

It does.

But his recent habit of running himself out of 1stdowns is getting a little agitating

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, WideNine said:

He flashes at times, but that seems to be what we have said for the past 3 seasons.

His baseline seems to be playing soft and too far off receiver. We could use an upgrade at DB opposite White.

I have been hoping for that all season.  Norman would be an upgrade.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fallser said:

The Bills make me wanna SHOUT! Kick your heels up and SHOUT! Throw your hands up and SHOUT! Throw your head back and SHOUT! C’mon now the Bills are makin’ it happen now… Stand up c’mon and shout Yea….. Say you will-Shout it right now baby Say you will-C’mon C’mon Say you will-And shout Say you will-Yea… SHOUT! Buffalo’s happen’ now SHOUT! We’re on the move now SHOUT! The Bills are happenin’ now SHOUT! They’re makin’ it happen now SHOUT! We’ve got the spirit SHOUT! A lotta’ spirit, yea SHOUT! We’ve got the spirit SHOUT! Just watch it happen now Hey…Hey… (Repeat) Let’s go Buffa-lo…Let’s go Buffa-lo (Repeat) The Bills make me wanna SHOUT!

Fields of it, yo. Fields. Mrs. Washington grew whatever George wanted.

• Haha (+1) 1

Love the aggressiveness to step on the throat there.  Allen has been dealing all night and McDermott showed some balls there on that 4th down call.  Brilliant.

All of the Josh Allen haters have been quiet all night on Twitter.  Not a peep to be heard.