Week 13 Bills @ 49ers in Phoenix PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

ATTN: Long Time Bills Fans:

Remember when the late 80s/early 90s it was always the Bills and the 49ers near or at the top of their conference?

The No Punt Game against them ended with us winning 34-31 and do not think the defenses tonight will let the scores get that high this time, but hoping for the same kind of outcome...

Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

Good Morning, All! Happy Game Day! It's going to be a long Monday at work, try to concentrate and get your job done right.

GO BILLS!

Job?  Job?!?  U mean I haveta pay attention to the damn job!!!!  Sheesh

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Alright let’s try this: 

-Coffee

-Get Dressed: Wearing my Bills light up Xmas sweater today

-Work (7:30-3:30)

-Home by 4:00

-Prep as much of my morning routine for work as possible (lunch, coffee, clothes, etc)

-Watch the first MNF game 

-Spicy Chicken Sandwiches for dinner

-Listen to WGR pregame

-Victory 

(tomorrow is my birthday: hoping for an early prime time present!)

HBD dude!!!  Let your wishes be true!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

Alright Buffalo Bills, let's go out there and absolutely dominate for 60 minutes. Let's leave no doubt who the best team in the AFCE is after tonight and continue to take care of business 1 game at a time. Let's get to 9-3 and then Pittsburgh is on deck. :thumbsup:

Go Bills!!!

let’s get it done fellas beat your man every play!!

Man I want the Bills to CRUSH the 49ers. I was at that 2012 game at Candlestick and I still have a bad taste in my mouth. McKelvin returned the opening kick for a TD that got called back, then they got destroyed the rest of the way. The 49ers fans were terrible imbeciles who knew nothing of the game, just that the 9ers were historically good so their entitlement shone through. I did a lot of poop talk in’ leaving the stadium to the car. Memories!! Go Bills!!!