Week 13 Bills @ 49ers in Phoenix PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Off to my friend's house to watch the game. Our Bills bar is closed to outdoor dining. :angry:

Let's shock the world and upset the 49'ers!

GO BILLS!!!

Only the Bills would be shocking the world as a 1pt underdog. But I absolutely understand what you’re saying. 

also, sorry you have to spend time with your friend. :) 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Devilmann said:

Why are we still going with Knox over Kroft?

I am assuming they will let Kroft walk in FA and they are giving Knox every opportunity to show if he can be a TE1.

If he doesn't show it they have to go and get another TE1 in the offseason and Knox will be a backup.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

How can some of us not like primetime games? I love being the main game that people talk about. It feels great to have a game tonight 

Because other than the Thanksgiving game, we either piss ourselves or end up shooting ourselves in the foot. 

I think that's the why

The most sneaky underrated thing in football is when a team controls the ball and scores points at the end of a half, and then gets the 2nd half kickoff and ball controls it into more points.  before the other teams offense ever sees the field.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I am assuming they will let Kroft walk in FA and they are giving Knox every opportunity to show if he can be a TE1.

If he doesn't show it they have to go and get another TE1 in the offseason and Knox will be a backup.

Not sure I love experimenting when we’re heading into a game that could lead us to being tied with the godforsaken Dolphins. 

Guys, I love primetime games but these 8pm kickoffs are going to be the death of me. It's way too late : S 

I don't know if I'll be able to watch the entire game. I'm hoping the bills blow them out by the first half. 

Edited by HomeTeam

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Because other than the Thanksgiving game, we either piss ourselves or end up shooting ourselves in the foot. 

I think that's the why

If we only piss ourselves and take a gunshot wound to the foot, I’ll be happy. 

1 minute ago, HomeTeam said:

Guys, I live printing games but these 8pm kickoffs are going to be the death of me. It's easy too late : S 

I don't know if I'll be able to watch the entire game. I'm hoping the bills blow them out by the first half. 

If my boss thinks that I’m wearing pants during our 8am zoom meeting, he’s SORELY mistaken. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

There's little doubt that Murphy and Kroft are better players than Epenesa and Knox at this specific point. The inactives seem to be a way of saying, "You're not going to be here next year."

I’d really like to win a playoff game this year, but I guess that teeters on not trusting the “process.”

29 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Interesting that Kroft is inactive two weeks in a row. What did he do to get in the dog house?

Likely nothing (and same with Murphy) both are FA's at year end and they need to figure out what their heir apparent can provide.  Do they need to get another edge rusher or is AJ an adequate replacement.  Knox has been out most of the year, they need him to play.  And guess they feel they want better blocking that Smith provides.