Week 13 SNF: Denver at KC

Al Michaels just said Mike Tirico will be announcing our game next week. He is taking like 3 games off this year and our game happens to be one of them. He probably saw the schedule and was like "A Buffalo game? I'll pass" lol

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sammy Watkins only had 25 receptions coming into tonights game?

He’s had a little people job this year. Only 25 catches, but he’s pushed out 2.5 million burgers and fries. 

8 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Fangio is a horrible head coach. No clue how he keeps his job after this season. I’d be shocked if Elway doesn’t send him packing. Broncos can do way better than Fangio. 

Elway should be the one packing, if we're being serious. 

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Well at least it was an interesting game.

Any NFL team at any time has the potential to score a TD in a minute of game time. I don’t have confidence in Drew Lock doing that, but the KC defense are far from world beaters. 

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Elway should be the one packing, if we're being serious. 

Agree. The amount of QB busts he has managed to find as a QB himself is astounding. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Al Michaels just said Mike Tirico will be announcing our game next week. He is taking like 3 games off this year and this and our game happens to be one of them. He probably saw the schedule and was like "A Buffalo game? I'll pass" lol

YIKES!!!  We have had NBC blocked here most of the last week. AT&T/DTV/streaming all blocked in some contract negotiation nonsense. They have 6 days to fix that! 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

YIKES!!!  We have had NBC blocked here most of the last week. AT&T/DTV/streaming all blocked in some contract negotiation nonsense. They have 6 days to fix that! 

I signed up for a two week free subscription for YouTubeTV to watch tonight's game. I'm gonna cancel after the Bills game next week

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Al Michaels just said Mike Tirico will be announcing our game next week. He is taking like 3 games off this year and our game happens to be one of them. He probably saw the schedule and was like "A Buffalo game? I'll pass" lol

Lame. I like Tirico, but Michaels is SNF. He’s called our games 2x in 20 years. Used to call us all the time back in the day on MNF.