Josh Allen and Buffalo: The Perfect Match

Warcodered

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I was so pissed off when the Bills drafted Allen...But I am so happy he was able to change my mind on picking him...This kid appears to be able to do whatever he puts his mind to...

Would you still take Daniel Jones over Allen? 

I’m just messing with you, I had the same mind sent when it came to Allen. I literally walked out of my buddies house screaming nooooooooooo like Steve Carell. 

• Haha (+1) 1

ive been trying to figure out why im so nervous watching Bills games lately. I have been a Bills fan all my life (turning 50 this summer) and i have great memories of my dad taking me to many classic games in the late 80s and 90s. I have rarely missed going too or watching a game in all those years, so i ask myself why am i even more invested than normal? Its because of the QB we have. Watching Josh is like watching my own kid out there. Yeah yeah i know he is a pro athlete that i dont know personally, but thats the thing. i do feel like i know this kid. Watching him get drafted and learning his back story. listening to all the doubters and so called experts saying he is not gonna be any good, watching him continue to get better and work hard and embrace his team and community i'm all in as a fan, hanging on every play in every  game. What a great ride to be on, (tho it has become way more intense as a fan) gone are the days when i watch Bills games with kind of a crass or here we go again attitude. And yes i know all this hinges on Josh having continued success, but i feel like he certainly is going to. I know there is going to be losses. bad games and set backs but i feel like he is always gonna bounce back and have way more success than failure, and that my friends is the true definition of a franchise QB.

Edited by billybob71
fix error
  • Like (+1) 1

I hope Josh is the perfect fit. His physical profile of having an arm that can cut through anything, big hands to help hold onto the ball, the size to absorb hits and hopefully stay healthy, the speed to add the ground game to his repertoire, the quick and smooth release needed along with the mental profile. 

On 12/6/2020 at 1:09 PM, Neo said:

In my lifetime, there have been many greats.   Occasionally, the greats are “their city”.  Staubach was Dallas, Bradshaw was Pittsburgh, Broadway Joe was New York...  Allen’s Buffalo.

Pittsburgh was and is not a dumb, obnoxious, over the top and criminally unfunny town.

26 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Pittsburgh was and is not a dumb, obnoxious, over the top and criminally unfunny town.

I re-read my post.   Frankly, I’m not sure what I was trying to say.  Namath WAS NYC.   Your Bradshaw comments are great.

• Like (+1) 1