Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

Did you notice that when Mahomes missed that deep pass the Al Michaels talks about how "they" missed deep and "they" have missed deep several times before? Not easy to keep the adulation going at times, but they sure work at it. 

35 minutes ago, Process said:

I just saw a replay of the final raiders drive, specifically the two long balls to agholor and ruggs. 

Was that most the obvious case of intentional tanking in NFL history?

Does anyone have ANY other explanation for the defensive play calls in that situation?

Gregg Williams is the explanation. He’s so bad.

But ya I know what you’re saying. It actually seemed like they were trying to lose.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Gregg Williams is the explanation. He’s so bad.

But ya I know what you’re saying. It actually seemed like they were trying to lose.

I love that Rodney Harrison finally said it looked like they were trying to lose because those other two pussies weren't going to say it.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Process said:

I just saw a replay of the final raiders drive, specifically the two long balls to agholor and ruggs. 

Was that most the obvious case of intentional tanking in NFL history?

Does anyone have ANY other explanation for the defensive play calls in that situation?

I thought the same thing. They blitzed every play on the last 2 drives even though Waller was killing them throughout the game and Agholor was getting behind them on every play. Anybody that watched a Jets game knows their DB’s can’t cover but Greg Williams still blitzed on every down knowing his personnel. Even Mayes called him out at the end of the game.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

B.c one Sunday is always the same as the next Sunday...

People are idiots ......they truly believe that if team A beats team B and and team C loses to team B that team A will always beat team C. NFL doesn’t work like that.

21 minutes ago, Sweats said:

We were soooooooo happy that we beat the Chargers by 10 points.....the Pat's beat them by 45

Alright... I am going to need your help with the arithmetic here! Once you do, I’ll accurately be able to predict the Bills game tomorrow night! 

Dolphins beat the 49ers 43-17.

Patriots beat the Dolphins 21-11.

49ers beat the Patriots 33-6.

Bills beat the Dolphins 31-28.

Bills beat the Patriots 24-21. 
Seahawks beat the 49ers 37-27.

Bills beat the Seahawks 44-34. 

Who wins between the Bills and 49ers tomorrow? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Alright... I am going to need your help with the arithmetic here! Once you do, I’ll accurately be able to predict the Bills game tomorrow night! 

Dolphins beat the 49ers 43-17.

Patriots beat the Dolphins 21-11.

49ers beat the Patriots 33-6.

Bills beat the Dolphins 31-28.

Bills beat the Patriots 24-21. 
Seahawks beat the 49ers 37-27.

Bills beat the Seahawks 44-34. 

Who wins between the Bills and 49ers tomorrow? 

Easy Bill's 37-24!

• Haha (+1) 2