Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

How is everyone watching the Sunday Night Game tonight? NBC is still out on Directv and my antenna doesn't pick up NBC for some reason lol

Do that Locast thing on your phone that Directv recommends.  i did that last night to watch the CBS game in my area .

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

How is everyone watching the Sunday Night Game tonight? NBC is still out on Directv and my antenna doesn't pick up NBC for some reason lol

Apparently it's a available on ch. 410

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Anthony Lynn is done.

Watching Belichick coach against Anthony Lynn feels like a WWE referee should jump in to stop the fight.

Ha ha - When I wrote that I was actually thinking WBA, but I guess my fingers recognized how farcical it really was and typed WWE for me...

Edited by Jon in Pasadena
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

What locast thing?

Under their help section they list other ways to watch your local CBS or NBC channels while this squabble is going on. 

I downloaded the Locast app to my iphone.  registered with my Directv info and it allows you to stream all the local channels in your area. and cast them to your tv 

4 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Hey Beane... hire those Giants DBs... they can actually defend a hail mary!

Pretty much every other team defends the hail mary just fine.  except for the Jets, who basically allowed one on one coverage to probably give themselves the best chance to lose.

• Like (+1) 1