Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I glossed him Superfly when he was drafted, and I changed my screen name when Whaley chloroformed FredEx.  RIP the later great Curtis Mayfield.

My wife and I just inherited a ton of vinyl from our parents, and yep, it includes the one and only Curtis Mayfield.  The man was still making great music as a quadraplegic.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

no - not if you believe we’re going to win our division.   Browns will be a WC team.

Or did you mean “should I worry that they’ll be our first round opponent and knock us out”?

Yup. I haven't even started to look at potential matchups, but now I'm thinking I don't want us to draw the Browns. Good running game, can bring the pass rush ... starting to feel like a bad matchup.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

"Tua has yet to throw an INT in his NFL career."  That's going to change in a hurry -- this guy is really not a good passer at this stage.

He’s had about 3-4 called off due to penalty. In this game alone he had one and two passes totally up for grabs. Pressure him and he is panic mode. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

It also kinda reminds me of Tyrod and his super low INT rate, which was more because he was so utterly risk averse.

That was one of the things that made the 2017 Bills so odd.

Tyrod: Don't throw to anybody, no matter how open they are.

Peterman: Throw to everybody, no matter what jersey they're wearing.

Would have been nice to find a golden mean there someplace.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1