TB12 Inc got a PPP Loan of almost $1 Million...sharks will be circling

Big Turk

Seems pretty dubious when he Brady is worth $200 million and his wife probably more than that...

I am sure plenty will be taking him to task over that in the media as well they should when so many small businesses are getting crushed.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/tom-bradys-company-tb-12-inc-received-nearly-1-million-from-ppp-loan-in-2020-195220527.html

Edited by matter2003

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Seems pretty dubious when he Brady is worth $200 million and his wife probably more than that...

I am sure plenty will be taking him to task over that in the media as well they should when so many small businesses are getting crushed.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/tom-bradys-company-tb-12-inc-received-nearly-1-million-from-ppp-loan-in-2020-195220527.html

Well sleazy people are likely to do sleazy things, this is just another example of the walking character flaw that is Tom brady, and to think people look up to this cheating piece of 💩

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, CheshireCT said:

Not fair to criticize him for that. Every person and business will take advantage of government programs that benefit them. Total non story here.

yea. No difference than people who rob others because they can.  They and their supporters who falsely help them get away with it.

Enjoy supporting the cheat.

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

yea. No difference than people who rob others because they can.  They and their supporters who falsely help them get away with it.

not supporting, just not criticizing. Every company or individual will take advantage Iof what’s legally allowed. You would also. If there’s blame to lay, it’s on those who make the laws and policies.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CheshireCT said:

not supporting, just not criticizing. Every company or individual will take advantage Iof what’s legally allowed. You would also. If there’s blame to lay, it’s on those who make the laws and policies.

No I would not.  Have had many opportunities and have not.  

You are just like Tainted T*m and Bellicheat support cheating because you think everyone does it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Disclaimer I hate Tom Brady on all levels. It’s a hate that’s frankly unhealthy. 

With respect to PPP loans imho they were very helpful to many small businesses like mine. I know many folks who took advantage of this to keep payroll going . You needed to use it for 75% of average past 3 months payroll. If his company fit into the parameters of the program he has every right to use it. His company $ are separate and private from his personal $. No shock the media didn’t like it and I’m sure some bigger companies took advantage but they will have to pay back if they didn’t use it properly. Hate hate TB, but this is not a big deal. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

PPP was mostly a hog trough of money for the uber-wealthy. Most businesses that really needed the help got nothing.

Not true. Many small businesses used this appropriately. Kept millions of jobs afloat. 

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Sorry Lime I love your posts but his co had the right to this program. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Limeaid said:

No I would not.  Have had many opportunities and have not.  

You are just like Tainted T*m and Bellicheat support cheating because you think everyone does it.

It’s not cheating to apply for and accept a loan that is totally legal. People are just looking for a shame story.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CheshireCT said:

It’s not cheating to apply for and accept a loan that is totally legal. People are just looking for a shame story.

Many companies applied, got money and then it was determined months later that they did not qualify and had to pay it back but in mean time many got interest free loan.

Many companies like P*ts play on edge of rules trying to exploit loopholes because enforcement is weak and penalties are weak.

• Like (+1) 1

“The administration should release the names of all P.P.P. borrowers — as the S.B.A. routinely does for similar loan programs,” the lawmakers wrote in a letter to the heads of the Treasury Department and the Small Business Administration, which jointly administer the program. It came days after Mr. Mnuchin told a Senate committee that information was “proprietary” and not public.

“Contrary to Secretary Mnuchin’s recent testimony, there is nothing ‘proprietary’ or ‘confidential’ about a business receiving millions of dollars appropriated by Congress, and taxpayers deserve to know how their money is being spent,”

On 12/4/2020 at 8:52 PM, QLBillsFan said:

Disclaimer I hate Tom Brady on all levels. It’s a hate that’s frankly unhealthy. 

With respect to PPP loans imho they were very helpful to many small businesses like mine. I know many folks who took advantage of this to keep payroll going . You needed to use it for 75% of average past 3 months payroll. If his company fit into the parameters of the program he has every right to use it. His company $ are separate and private from his personal $. No shock the media didn’t like it and I’m sure some bigger companies took advantage but they will have to pay back if they didn’t use it properly. Hate hate TB, but this is not a big deal. 

Not true. Many small businesses used this appropriately. Kept millions of jobs afloat. 

Sorry Lime I love your posts but his co had the right to this program. 

Well said. We have about 60 employees at the company I work for and we were beneficiaries of a PPP loan. And as you said, the parameters in place dictated that the money went to payroll or a handful of other things like rent, utilities, etc. Who knows, maybe it kept employees from getting laid off? 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.