San Fran appears to be poor at pass protecting

Big Turk

Mullens also happens to be a noodle armed QB.  He's very ineffective at passes longer than 20 yards.  That means QBs who lack deep speed (Levi Wallace, Josh Norman) are not nearly the liability they can be when facing a team like say Kansas City.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

That’s interesting considering San Fran does a lot of short quick passes as well. (According to the SF reporter on the joe Marino podcast)

Let’s hope bills can take advantage of this.

This is what scares me most.

Deebo in bubble screens and quick slants. Dude is a beast and so good after the catch.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

When I lived out there in the 60's the locals always called it "The City".

Now they should call is "unbelievably overpriced".

Last year someone bought a 3 wall house on very little land for $1.3 million. Yes...you read that right. A 3 wall house. They then proceeded to demolish the house and build a new one. They just wanted the land 

It's like living in an alternate reality in some of those places.

18 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I've got the feeling that the D we're seeing now is what McD and Frazier would have installed in a normal off-season.  Shortened training time and Covid crap meant they had to water things down and rehash last year's schemes.  

The first month was like preseason.  With Edmunds and Milano out the had to go more basic.  Overall, I think Buffalo is about to turn the corner.  Combine the running game with explosive plays on offense, and the return of the Mcdermott defense of years past.  I think Buffalo is going to play its best football down the stretch and make a playoff run.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

The first month was like preseason.  With Edmunds and Milano out the had to go more basic.  Overall, I think Buffalo is about to turn the corner.  Combine the running game with explosive plays on offense, and the return of the Mcdermott defense of years past.  I think Buffalo is going to play its best football down the stretch and make a playoff run.

It is often not the best team in the season that wins the SB but the one peaking at the right time.  Let's hope Buffalo can do so.

22 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

It is often not the best team in the season that wins the SB but the one peaking at the right time.  Let's hope Buffalo can do so.

Exactly...Bills D seems to really be turning the corner and has been able to add more complexity back into their schemes and have everyone on the same page and knowing what to do. If this trend continues and they get a healthy John Brown back for the end of the year and into the playoffs, watch out.

Edited by matter2003

8 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Now they should call is "unbelievably overpriced".

Last year someone bought a 3 wall house on very little land for $1.3 million. Yes...you read that right. A 3 wall house. They then proceeded to demolish the house and build a new one. They just wanted the land 

It's like living in an alternate reality in some of those places.

I make scrunchies for dogs, my husband is a designer of custom cardboard boxes.  Our budget is 2 million dollars.