ACC Cancels Games For Clemson And Notre Dame

Bill from NYC

What absolute cowards! They obviously are just trying to keep their schools injury free for when and if they play Alabama, or any other SEC team.

This is totally unfair and I hope that the SEC in turn cancels all games before the conference championship but they will not. The Crimson Tide will play this week and risk injury and defeat.

I hope that both of these ACC teams get crushed in the games they are brave enough to take part in. 

• Haha (+1) 2

They've already played 10 games. What about the Big 10 which is trying to get in only 8 and having a hard time doing that? It should be a heck of a rematch on 12/19 and I expect either/or to be in the Championship game. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, H2o said:

They've already played 10 games. What about the Big 10 which is trying to get in only 8 and having a hard time doing that? It should be a heck of a rematch on 12/19 and I expect either/or to be in the Championship game. 

I hear ya, but should Alabama cancel their game on Saturday against Arkansas?  Do you see my point?

Clemson is great, and ND is better than I thought. They should play their games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.