Joey Bosa on Josh Allen

section122

On 12/3/2020 at 9:44 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If he had actual concern for injuring Josh, Bosa would have stood there quietly looking at Josh and waiting to learn the outcome.  He ain't concerned for Josh, he's running his mouth in a worried tone of voice because he's concerned for his scrotal integrity at the hands of Josh's OL.  They don't wear cups, ya know.

80a32b50-91c0-4281-b56f-30d7aced33d0_tex

On 12/4/2020 at 9:46 AM, buffaloboyinATL said:

Lol. I just saw more of the Joey Bosa mic'd up clip on GMFB.  At one point Dawkins says to him "when I see you at the gym in the off season, don't even talk to me" and Bosa says "I thought we were friends!"  Apparently Dawkins did not like being man handled by Bosa.

Thank God we don't face Bosa every week. Between this game and the Peterman game, he has been dominant against our line.  

If I were guessing, I would guess that with his intensity and drive, Bosa crossed what Dawkins considered to be a “line” a couple of times - not necessarily the Josh tackle but stuff he was doing going up against Dawkins. 

Smith had an exchange with him as well, after the fumbled snap.  I had thought Smith recovered it.  Bosa pointed and said “I took that from you!” and Smith had some words for him, so might be similar “line crossing” involved.  I kind of think anything goes in those piles though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Smith had an exchange with him as well, after the fumbled snap.  I had thought Smith recovered it.  Bosa pointed and said “I took that from you!” and Smith had some words for him, so might be similar “line crossing” involved.  I kind of think anything goes in those piles though.

Smith was a Raider and he has played against Bosa before. 

Bosa was blocked by Smith a number of times in game and his experience playing against him was likely one of reasons he was on field.

• Like (+1) 1