Joey Bosa on Josh Allen

section122

5 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Together with the angry runs he's capable of and punishing stiff-arms that are just as likely to take down the DL trying to tackle him, it's clear Josh is earning some well-deserved rep points as a baaaaaaaaad man!  

Not to mention his prior ability to hurdle guys and pick up a fumbled snap and then overpower both a DT and LB to get a first down

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I actually didnt see anything dirty about the play.....

and yes I would prefer to see Josh run you over

I didn't see anything wrong with the tackle, either.  What Bosa did looked altright to me.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Not to mention his prior ability to hurdle guys and pick up a fumbled snap and then overpower both a DT and LB to get a first down

I bet every defender this year has seen the clip of Josh Allen face masking that 6'5" 248 lb LA Ram.  "No Huddle" is correct, Josh has earned his rep points.

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I bet every defender this year has seen the clip of Josh Allen face masking that 6'5" 248 lb LA Ram.  "No Huddle" is correct, Josh has earned his rep points.

LMAO....not only face masking him, but using it to drag him own into another defender and causing them both to fall down, THEN stiff arming Aaron Donald before throwing the ball away.

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

What is this Instant Gram thing?

It's when you think about eating a graham cracker in your mind and it instantly appears in your hand.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

It's when you think about eating a graham cracker in your mind and it instantly appears in your hand.

No, no, no! It’s when your Grandad marries his side chick at your Grammas’ wake.

*Poof* Instant Gram.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 18

25 minutes ago, MJS said:

What is this Instant Gram thing?

I think it’s YouTube junior...

Allen was already down and the ball was gone.  That last twisting body slam to the ground was unnecessary.  Lucky not to get a concussion on that.  Borderline for a call I suppose, but I don’t buy his innocent act for a second. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, section122 said:

Saw this and didn't see it anywhere on the board.  I know we all held our breath when Josh went down.  Check out Bosa talking on field about it....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIRoGpSACmu/?igshid=7jq6q1za8nx6

He sounds pretty upset about it actually.  I don't think it's just wanting to make a play but not wanting to injure Josh

I think he has an understandable level of concern that Josh's OL will try to take his head off and break his ankles and knees at every opportunity for the rest of the game if they think he did anything untoward. 

Which is a Good Thing for defenders to have a level of concern about.

I note he seems especially concerned about Feliciano.  Which seems appropriate.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He sounds pretty upset about it actually.  I don't think it's just not wanting to injure Josh

I think he has an understandable level of concern that Josh's OL will try to take his head off and break his ankles and knees at every opportunity for the rest of the game if they think he did anything untoward. 

That is hilarious! I agree, he seemed sincere that he was just tackling him.  

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He sounds pretty upset about it actually.  I don't think it's just wanting to make a play but not wanting to injure Josh

I note he seems especially concerned about Feliciano.  Which seems appropriate.

I agree.  Lost in the soundbite is that he had to make sure everyone knew he was playing clean.  Loooonngg way from Aaron Williams or even Tre with Gronk.  I didn't think it was dirty just unfortunate but in the heat of the battle I could also see some Bills players taking exception.

Between this clip and the McD talking to the refs, it seems that Josh has also come a long way reputation wise with both opponents and officials.  Bosa is one of the best pass rushers in the game and that was some nice praise sent Josh's way done in a hilarious manner. 

• Like (+1) 1