NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 13, 2020

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=13

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 13, 2020

December 6, 2020  Subject to change due to flex scheduling.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Sunday Night: Denver @ Kansas City (NBC)
  • Monday 5:00 PM ET: Washington @ Pittsburgh (FOX) (Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston)
  • Monday Night: Buffalo vs San Francisco (in Arizona) (ESPN/ABC)
  • Tuesday Night: Dallas @ Baltimore (FOX/NFLN)

CBS EARLY

13-CBS-E.png

Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu

█ Cleveland @ Tennessee  Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
█ Indianapolis @ Houston  Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon
█ Cincinnati @ Miami  Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
█ Las Vegas @ NY Jets  Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
█ Jacksonville @ Minnesota  Beth Mowins, Jay Feely

CBS LATE

13-CBS-L.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu
█  Philadelphia @ Green Bay    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
█  New England @ LA Chargers  Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

FOX SINGLE

13-FOX.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu

New Orleans @ Atlanta  Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

█ Detroit @ Chicago  Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

█ NY Giants @ Seattle (LATE) Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth
 █ LA Rams @ Arizona (LATE) Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Finally! A week I don’t have to fiddle fart around with freezing feeds from less than reputable streaming services. -I Mean- SOME people won’t have to..

Get the Dofu sports app in both android and apple app stores - it's somehow legit for more than 2 seasons now. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We get the Jets this week in Albany.  I'm hoping they have a pre-recorded "Fire Gase" chant that they can pipe into the broadcast.  If they want to truly replicate what the fans would be cheering for "Fire Gase" is a must.  Years ago the Bills played the Jets in the 1989 season finale at the Meadowlands.  It was an ice cold day and with more no shows than any other game I've ever been to.  We got near mid field club level tickets for about $20 each outside the stadium. It was the Joe Must Go game, Joe Walton's final game as coach of the Jets.  The Bills won 37-0.  Funny aside.  I was wearing a ski mask and saw Ralph Wilson come out of his box to the concourse.  I yelled at him "All the way to the Super Bowl, Ralph!"  I think I startled him because he looked at me like I was crazy.    

W/DirecTV, our local CBS station has gone dark because of carriage/money disputes.  I remember a time when DirecTV seemed like the only carrier that wouldn't lose stations because of these money squabbles.  With another rate hike on the horizon, looks like it's time to get rid of DTV...after the season, of course.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

W/DirecTV, our local CBS station has gone dark because of carriage/money disputes.  I remember a time when DirecTV seemed like the only carrier that wouldn't lose stations because of these money squabbles.  With another rate hike on the horizon, looks like it's time to get rid of DTV...after the season, of course.

my CBS channel went dark last night 

I went to watch my DVR recording of Seal Team and I was pissed 😤 

Thank God the Bills won’t be on CBS for a month 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm ditching Direct tv after the season, I'm getting the NFL ticket for free this year for some reason. I'm sick of service disruptions, channels disappearing etc and am hardly watching it anymore. An air antenna gets me ~25 local channels, my Roku w Amazon Prime gets a couple hundred more channels and my laptop connected to the big screen allows me to stream practically any game from any sport or almost any sports channel out there. 

On 12/2/2020 at 1:25 PM, Chandler#81 said:

Finally! A week I don’t have to fiddle fart around with freezing feeds from less than reputable streaming services. -I Mean- SOME people won’t have to..

Gee, if there was only a way to easily watch games from other areas of the country without too much trouble...

Remote viewing of games using Google Chrome with Geo locating and CBS All Access and Fox.com - The Stadium Wall - Two Bills Drive

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Gee, if there was only a way to easily watch games from other areas of the country without too much trouble...

Remote viewing of games using Google Chrome with Geo locating and CBS All Access and Fox.com - The Stadium Wall - Two Bills Drive

Holy wizardry......how in the name of Jeebus did you figure this out?