What is a successful season for the 2020 Bills?

BITE ME

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Our December consists of a home game against the likely 12-0 Steelers and 3 road games against 3 teams that currently have losing records.  All 3 road games are tougher than they look on paper.  We close out with a Dolphins team that will likely be playing for a wild card or even the division.

What is your definition of a successful season?

For me it is a division win and a playoff win.  Anything less is a Failure.  Anything more is a welcome surprise.  

Win a Playoff game. 

End the Playoff Drought that has been going since 1995. 

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Our December consists of a home game against the likely 12-0 Steelers and 3 road games against 3 teams that currently have losing records.  All 3 road games are tougher than they look on paper.  We close out with a Dolphins team that will likely be playing for a wild card or even the division.

What is your definition of a successful season?

For me it is a division win and a playoff win.  Anything less is a Failure.  Anything more is a welcome surprise.  

I agree with the division and a playoff win, being the next logical step. Consider though, many things could go wrong that are not controllable by the team, that could derail the above, ie Covid, an injury to

our QB etc, so the failure word could likely be over the top/jumping the shark as it were. 

Go Bills!!!

29 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Beating Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. Realistically tho, win division, nab playoff W. 

You, Sir, are a steely eyed missile man who knows what's important.

Long live HUDS!*

(* this message paid for by the Committee That Thinks HUDS Is An Outstanding Poster On This Board.  No animals were harmed in procuring the superlative statements above.)

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

You, Sir, are a steely eyed missile man who knows what's important.

Long live HUDS!*

(* this message paid for by the Committee That Thinks HUDS Is An Outstanding Poster On This Board.  No animals were harmed in procuring the superlative statements above.)

*Slush funds from my super PAC are being wired over to reimburse you as we speak. 

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, VirginiaMike said:

Win the AFC East and be one of the two teams in the AFC Championship game.

Goal should always be to win the AFC East.. Every year that needs to be the goal.. Do that consistently and eventually I think we get a ring.. This Bills team right now is better than some teams that have won the Super Bowl in the past.. I’m not cool with saying we should walk away with just a playoff win.. Anything can happen in the playoffs, anything.. Are we not better than the Eagles or Giants Super Bowl teams??? All it takes is Josh Allen getting red hot at the right time and this defense playing up to their potential.. Any time the Bills make the playoffs, the goal is a Lombardi.. every time! But obviously in order for this to happen we need to own the Dolphins and the Patriots consistently.. We have the best QB in the division.. shouldn’t be a problem!