Week 12 Weds. afternoon football: Ravens at Steelers 3:40 pm Eastern

Just reading some steeler fan comments in the Pittsburgh papers, it’s awfully similar to the comments here after that chargers win. From Tomlin down, they felt like they played like trash. 

from watching them play a decent amount this year, they are a lot better than today. I would expect we get their best game.

10 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Just reading some steeler fan comments in the Pittsburgh papers, it’s awfully similar to the comments here after that chargers win. From Tomlin down, they felt like they played like trash. 

from watching them play a decent amount this year, they are a lot better than today. I would expect we get their best game.

Yes, and not many teams have the secondary that Baltimore has.  Bmore did a good job taking away what Pitt likes to do this yr, quick short to intermediate passing game, with occasional (and often well-timed) deep route.

Josh needs to play similar to last yr, aggressive yet not careless.  They tend to get overaggressive on defense, just hope to take advantage of that with 1-2 well timed deep balls.

And with Dupree out, thats a huge loss.  He might have the best burst off the edge in the NFL.  And with Bush already out, that defense is still real solid but that trickle down effect on the depth chart will soon be noticable...they aren't a deep team at LB or pass rush, but have premier guys

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No one is healthy at this point in the season 

I would not be shocked if they lost to Washington on Monday 

I kind of agree.  Washington will not see the Steelers "A" game. Their stud LB is now out and basically 4 days rest.  This is an opening for Washington to upset them.  On the flip side I'd prefer the Steelers coming to Buffalo off a win, not a loss.  Good teams (and good coaches) always seem to pull themselves together after a loss.

• Like (+1) 1

That no call delay of game at the half ended up looming rather large. Reminded me a bit of the Richard Sherman dan carpenter thing a few years back.

They got Offside, but there was no deadball foul for the hit. Had to snap and spike. Then missed the kick, even though he hit our guy after the whistle. Refs suck sometimes.