Week 12 Weds. afternoon football: Ravens at Steelers 3:40 pm Eastern

I’m shocked this game is going to happen. I can understand being short handed etc etc but the ravens do not look all that contained. Might be bad for the league if this game causes more bad news for next weeks Steelers or Ravens games. 
RGIII should be an interesting watch today though. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

From the Shoutbox.  

Actually I was wrong, not wrestle, @SDS said his Ravens loving daughter was ready to kick all our asses if the Steelers win.

I guess I inferred the wrestling.

actually it was about kicking the asses of people who are wishing ill will upon the ravens.

12 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m shocked this game is going to happen. I can understand being short handed etc etc but the ravens do not look all that contained. Might be bad for the league if this game causes more bad news for next weeks Steelers or Ravens games. 
RGIII should be an interesting watch today though. 

They made Denver play w/o a QB.  these teams should have played this past weekend (if not Thanksgiving)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

They made Denver play w/o a QB.  these teams should have played this past weekend (if not Thanksgiving)

No I get that, it’s not about who they’re missing I don’t care about that part.  It’s the Ravens still popping up new positive cases daily and almost a guarantee they’re sending multiple players out to play who are gonna pop positive in the coming days. Don’t wanna derail or get too far into others areas but if Baltimore players infect Steelers (low probability) next week they could have Pittsburgh popping 20+ positive cases.

• Like (+1) 1

The game is on NBC, but Direct TV is not carrying WGRZ now because of one of these stupid contract disputes. I have Sunday Ticket. Does anyone know if the game will be available through that? Normally it would be blacked out if it's available on a local channel. 

• Like (+1) 1