Tyreek Hill thought Mahomes was "trash" in first training camp

Big Turk

The Bills can sign their own version of Tyreek Hill this offseason...Will Fuller is an UFA. I would try and sign Will Fuller as a replacement for J Brown. Pair him with Diggs on the outside next year and the Offense could average 40 points per game. Fuller's PED suspension lowers his price tag, opening the door for the Bills to steal him. He is a PERFECT fit in the Bills Spread Offense.

Stefon Diggs is not enough weaponry to beat the Chiefs. This team needs Will Fuller to become unstoppable.

This football team is driven by Josh Allen and the WRs, so I would definitely make Will Fuller the #1 priority Free Agent. 

Message to Bills GM Brandon Beane, Key Steps to building 2021 Bills:

1) Sign Will Fuller in FA.

2) Draft the best available TE in Round 1.

3) Draft the best available RB in Round 2, an explosive homerun type RB.

Surround Josh with the best weapons you can possibly surround him with, and just let him smash teams on a weekly basis.

"But what about the Defense???" Focus on situational Defense. Be good enough. Nobody in the NFL really plays defense anymore, besides the Steelers (they are the 1 outlier)

Edited by JoshAllenReceipts

16 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Some games he definitely would be in the discussion, others not so much. Still working on consistency but his floor has moved up tremendously since his rookie year.

Josh playing his worst game is still good enough to probably beat half the teams in the league of not more.

Also...as an aside...has Josh ever thrown a pick 6? I don't recall seeing one...some QBs have a tendency for those type of INTs like Winston(and Matt Schaub going back a while) and others never seem to have them happen...

Usually pick-six occurs when weak armed QBs tried to throw towards the sideline and cannot beat the CB jumping his route.... 

Neither is Allen's arm weak nor does he throw those flat to the side line throws much.   Most of his INTs have come from chunk plays where he did not see the Safety move up

21 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Some games he definitely would be in the discussion, others not so much. Still working on consistency but his floor has moved up tremendously since his rookie year.

Josh playing his worst game is still good enough to probably beat half the teams in the league of not more.

Also...as an aside...has Josh ever thrown a pick 6? I don't recall seeing one...some QBs have a tendency for those type of INTs like Winston(and Matt Schaub going back a while) and others never seem to have them happen...

Yes - josh threw a pick 6 in a win v the dolphins his rookie year but managed to show greatness on the same play.

He got so mad he ran across field to track the defender down before he crossed the goal line and made a massive tomahawk chop to try to get the ball out. 

Edited by Charles Romes

14 hours ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

The Bills can sign their own version of Tyreek Hill this offseason...Will Fuller is an UFA. I would try and sign Will Fuller as a replacement for J Brown. Pair him with Diggs on the outside next year and the Offense could average 40 points per game. Fuller's PED suspension lowers his price tag, opening the door for the Bills to steal him. He is a PERFECT fit in the Bills Spread Offense.

Stefon Diggs is not enough weaponry to beat the Chiefs. This team needs Will Fuller to become unstoppable.

This football team is driven by Josh Allen and the WRs, so I would definitely make Will Fuller the #1 priority Free Agent. 

Surround Josh with the best weapons you can possibly surround him with, and just let him smash teams on a weekly basis.

"But what about the Defense???" Focus on situational Defense. Be good enough. Nobody in the NFL really plays defense anymore, besides the Steelers (they are the 1 outlier)

Is there a reason we would be cutting John Brown?  I don't see Will Fuller as a huge upgrade over what we already have.

Every offense also reaches a point of oversaturation, where you just don't have enough balls to go around.  We already have Diggs, Brown, Beasley and Davis.  And you want to use our 1st Round Pick on yet another receiving weapon?  AND then use a Day 2 Pick (for the third year in a row) on upgrading a run-game?  I just don't see how we can possibly utilize all those pieces effectively.

At this point, it really comes down to playcalling, blocking, the QB making the correct reads/throws and overall execution.  In other words, we need to get our O-Line set.  We need Brian Daboll to make good calls throughout the game.  And we need continued improvement from Josh Allen.  I'm not saying we never try to add offensive players or upgrade.  But our resources in free agency and the draft need to go towards weak spots.  We shouldn't be spending a #1 pick on a guy who may get 2-3 balls thrown his way each week.

I also disagree completely with the idea that "nobody in the NFL really plays defense anymore."  Even if scoring is higher than ever, offenses around the league are NOT scoring TDs on every single drive.  Winning games comes down to having more points than your opponent.  Look at the stats below and tell me where we have the most room for improvement...

-  Our defense is currently allowing 25.6 points per game (18th in the league).  We are allowing 8.5 more points than the league's top unit.

-  Our offense is scoring 27.2 points per game (10th in the league).  That is 4.5 points less than the league's top unit.

Breaking things down further, our defense is:

- 26th in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per attempt (4.7)

- 29th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed (16)

- 23rd in the NFL in completion percentage allowed (66.8)

- 20th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per attempt (7.4)

- 19th in the NFL in interceptions (8)

2 hours ago, mjt328 said:

Is there a reason we would be cutting John Brown?  I don't see Will Fuller as a huge upgrade over what we already have.

Every offense also reaches a point of oversaturation, where you just don't have enough balls to go around.  We already have Diggs, Brown, Beasley and Davis.  And you want to use our 1st Round Pick on yet another receiving weapon?  AND then use a Day 2 Pick (for the third year in a row) on upgrading a run-game?  I just don't see how we can possibly utilize all those pieces effectively.

At this point, it really comes down to playcalling, blocking, the QB making the correct reads/throws and overall execution.  In other words, we need to get our O-Line set.  We need Brian Daboll to make good calls throughout the game.  And we need continued improvement from Josh Allen.  I'm not saying we never try to add offensive players or upgrade.  But our resources in free agency and the draft need to go towards weak spots.  We shouldn't be spending a #1 pick on a guy who may get 2-3 balls thrown his way each week.

I also disagree completely with the idea that "nobody in the NFL really plays defense anymore."  Even if scoring is higher than ever, offenses around the league are NOT scoring TDs on every single drive.  Winning games comes down to having more points than your opponent.  Look at the stats below and tell me where we have the most room for improvement...

-  Our defense is currently allowing 25.6 points per game (18th in the league).  We are allowing 8.5 more points than the league's top unit.

-  Our offense is scoring 27.2 points per game (10th in the league).  That is 4.5 points less than the league's top unit.

Breaking things down further, our defense is:

- 26th in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per attempt (4.7)

- 29th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed (16)

- 23rd in the NFL in completion percentage allowed (66.8)

- 20th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per attempt (7.4)

- 19th in the NFL in interceptions (8)

Holy smokes.

I stopped reading after that. That comment shows you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Will Fuller is one of the very best WRs in the world.

Will Fuller is on par with Stefon Diggs as a WR, not much difference. You can make the case that a healthy Fuller is even better than Diggs. He's certainly faster and more explosive than Diggs. He is a bonafide #1 WR, a true difference maker. The Texans Offense splits with and without Fuller are drastic. Fuller would make Josh better, makes all the other WRs better, makes the RBs better.

Imagine not understanding The Butterfly Effect on the entire Offense that a player like Will Fuller brings. Will Fuller is an impact weapon who makes everybody on his Offense better with his mere presence on the field.

Learn something, my guy.

Edited by JoshAllenReceipts

18 hours ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

No thanks...not signing a guy who is one failed PED test away from a year long suspension.

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

No thanks...not signing a guy who is one failed PED test away from a year long suspension.

Then you will never have enough weapons to take down Mahomes, Tyreek, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman, CEH. 

Do Bills fans want to win a Super Bowl or not?

Sounds like u want the Bills to fall short every year at the hands of the Chiefs.

In order to beat the Chiefs, you need WEAPONRY. A stacked set of weapons.

1 minute ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Then you will never have enough weapons to take down Mahomes, Tyreek, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman, CEH. 

Do Bills fans want to win a Super Bowl or not?

Sounds like u want the Bills to fall short every year at the hands of the Chiefs.

In order to beat the Chiefs, you need WEAPONRY. A stacked set of weapons.

Why? Because only players who fail PED tests or others in danger of long suspensions are capable of that?  Give me a break with this nonsense.  The Bills couldn't just draft a Justin Jefferson type player? Or a DK Metcalf type player? 

Davis is already pretty good as a rookie in a limited role, he should improve over the next year or two. We definitely need a TE that is more reliable than Knox.  RB's I think we are fine there.

And last time I checked, the offense is not competing against KC's offense, they are competing against their Defense.

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Why? Because only players who fail PED tests or others in danger of long suspensions are capable of that?  Give me a break with this nonsense.  The Bills couldn't just draft a Justin Jefferson type player? Or a DK Metcalf type player? 

Davis is already pretty good as a rookie in a limited role, he should improve over the next year or two. We definitely need a TE that is more reliable than Knox.  RB's I think we are fine there.

And last time I checked, the offense is not competing against KC's offense, they are competing against their Defense.

No, they are competing against KC's Offense. KC's Offense will light up the scoreboard and there's nothing you can do about it. The only way to beat KC is to outscore them. And to do that, you need a completely stacked set of weapons. Relying on Gabe Davis and Devin Singletary to beat the Chiefs, will not get it done. Not enough. Not nearly enough. The Chiefs are a budding dynasty and it takes a special team knock them off. Will Fuller is a special, game-changing WR.

27 minutes ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Holy smokes.

I stopped reading after that. That comment shows you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Will Fuller is one of the very best WRs in the world.

Will Fuller is on par with Stefon Diggs as a WR, not much difference. You can make the case that a healthy Fuller is even better than Diggs. He's certainly faster and more explosive than Diggs. He is a bonafide #1 WR, a true difference maker. The Texans Offense splits with and without Fuller are drastic. Fuller would make Josh better, makes all the other WRs better, makes the RBs better.

Imagine not understanding The Butterfly Effect on the entire Offense that a player like Will Fuller brings. Will Fuller is an impact weapon who makes everybody on his Offense better with his mere presence on the field.

Learn something, my guy.

The same guy who, up until this season had Nuk on the other side taking all the attention? Fullers job is the exact same job John Brown brings to the Bills and their career splits aren't that far off from each other. 

Fuller isn't even one of the Top 15  receivers I'd take in the NFL so your opinion of him being one of the very best in the world is just a hyperbole.

1 minute ago, Whitey13 said:

The same guy who, up until this season had Nuk on the other side taking all the attention? Fullers job is the exact same job John Brown brings to the Bills and their career splits aren't that far off from each other. 

Fuller isn't even one of the Top 15  receivers I'd take in the NFL so your opinion of him being one of the very best in the world is just a hyperbole.

Fuller is absolutely a Top 15 WR in the NFL.

What the hell?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/2/2020 at 9:19 AM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

in addition, someone should tell Tyrek Hill how he would look If someone other than PM were throwing the ball to him.  I suspect he would be strictly a gadget guy or slot receiver on most teams. PM’s amazing ability and accuracy has allowed Hill to be a complete receiver. 

He put up 1200 yards with alex smith.

Hills statement is irrelevant I doubt hill is scouting mahomes college tape he was just going off word of mouth.