Tyreek Hill thought Mahomes was "trash" in first training camp

Big Turk

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

It's the Ten Duel Commandments
It's the Ten Duel Commandments

Number one
The challenge, demand satisfaction
If they apologize, no need for further action...

Number two
If they don't, grab a friend, that's your second
Your lieutenant when there's reckoning to be reckoned

Number three
Have your seconds meet face to face
Negotiate a peace
Or negotiate a time and place
This is commonplace, 'specially 'tween recruits
Most disputes die, and no one shoots

Number four
If they don't reach a peace, that's alright
Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site
You pay him in advance, you treat him with civility
You have him turn around so he can have deniability

Five
Duel before the sun is in the sky
Pick a place to die where it's high and dry

Number six
Leave a note for your next of kin
Tell 'em where you been
Pray that hell or heaven lets you in

Seven
Confess your sins
Ready for the moment of adrenaline when you finally face your opponent

Number eight
Your last chance to negotiate
Send in your seconds, see if they can set the record straight
Dneveu
Matter2003, sir
Can we agree that forum fights are dumb and immature?
Sure
But your man has to answer for his words, Dveneu
With a loss? We both know that's absurd, sir
Hang on, how many lost their fantasy leagues because Fuller was injured or suspended?
Okay, so we're doin' this

Number nine
Look 'em in the eye, aim no higher
Summon all the courage you require
Then count
One two three four
Five six seven eight nine

Number
Ten paces
Fire

Talk less... smile more. 😃

On 12/2/2020 at 8:58 AM, matter2003 said:

Some games he definitely would be in the discussion, others not so much. Still working on consistency but his floor has moved up tremendously since his rookie year.

Josh playing his worst game is still good enough to probably beat half the teams in the league of not more.

Also...as an aside...has Josh ever thrown a pick 6? I don't recall seeing one...some QBs have a tendency for those type of INTs like Winston(and Matt Schaub going back a while) and others never seem to have them happen...

Well, now you've done it!

Wtf man....

#1 fan rule: don't jinx your own team!

5 hours ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Holy smokes.

I stopped reading after that. That comment shows you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Will Fuller is one of the very best WRs in the world.

Will Fuller is on par with Stefon Diggs as a WR, not much difference. You can make the case that a healthy Fuller is even better than Diggs. He's certainly faster and more explosive than Diggs. He is a bonafide #1 WR, a true difference maker. The Texans Offense splits with and without Fuller are drastic. Fuller would make Josh better, makes all the other WRs better, makes the RBs better.

Imagine not understanding The Butterfly Effect on the entire Offense that a player like Will Fuller brings. Will Fuller is an impact weapon who makes everybody on his Offense better with his mere presence on the field.

Learn something, my guy.

I feel like you are overrating Fuller by quite a bit.

He wasn't even the #1 wide receiver on his own team until this year, after DeAndre Hopkins was traded.

He has never played a full season in 5 years, and just got suspended for the remainder of 2020.

I'm not necessarily a stat guy.  But this is the first season Fuller has ever caught more than 50 balls.  He's never had more than 1000 yards.  He's never had double-digit touchdowns.  As the top (and pretty much only target) on the Houston offense, his projected stats (before the suspension) would have looked remarkably similar to what John Brown put up on our pathetic offense in 2019.  Fuller's per game stats over the first five years of his career are as follows... 3.9 catches per game, 58.6 yards per game, 0.45 touchdowns per game.

So again, my question is...

Why do we dump John Brown, who has already proven to be a key piece in THIS offense (not Houston's), so we can spend MORE money on a guy who has put up similar numbers through his career, can't stay healthy and is already on the NFL's substance abuse watch list?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

TY Hilton LOL. Now you're clearly trolling. Good one.

Isn't Fuller a Top 8 WR in Fantasy Scoring this year? And Fuller's true impact goes beyond his stats, btw.

OK ill help him out....Ill take out TY and add

Terry Mclaurin

Bobby Woods

Allen Robinson

Cooper Kupp

All 3 Steeler WRs

AJ Brown

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

OK ill help him out....Ill take out TY and add

Terry Mclaurin

Bobby Woods

Allen Robinson

Cooper Kupp

All 3 Steeler WRs

AJ Brown

Nope.

27 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

I feel like you are overrating Fuller by quite a bit.

He wasn't even the #1 wide receiver on his own team until this year, after DeAndre Hopkins was traded.

He has never played a full season in 5 years, and just got suspended for the remainder of 2020.

I'm not necessarily a stat guy.  But this is the first season Fuller has ever caught more than 50 balls.  He's never had more than 1000 yards.  He's never had double-digit touchdowns.  As the top (and pretty much only target) on the Houston offense, his projected stats (before the suspension) would have looked remarkably similar to what John Brown put up on our pathetic offense in 2019.  Fuller's per game stats over the first five years of his career are as follows... 3.9 catches per game, 58.6 yards per game, 0.45 touchdowns per game.

So again, my question is...

Why do we dump John Brown, who has already proven to be a key piece in THIS offense (not Houston's), so we can spend MORE money on a guy who has put up similar numbers through his career, can't stay healthy and is already on the NFL's substance abuse watch list?

If John Brown can't return to form this season, he may be a Cut Candidate this offseason. He signed a 3 year deal 2 years ago and only the 1st 2 years were grtd.

If the Bills decide to cut J Brown due to age/injury/unreliability....that opens the door for Fuller as a replacement (Upgrade)

The fit in Buffalo is perfect too. Fuller belongs in a Spread Passing Offense with a big-arm QB.

Edited by JoshAllenReceipts

On 12/3/2020 at 7:35 AM, JoshAllenReceipts said:

The Bills can sign their own version of Tyreek Hill this offseason...Will Fuller is an UFA. I would try and sign Will Fuller as a replacement for J Brown. Pair him with Diggs on the outside next year and the Offense could average 40 points per game. Fuller's PED suspension lowers his price tag, opening the door for the Bills to steal him. He is a PERFECT fit in the Bills Spread Offense.

Stefon Diggs is not enough weaponry to beat the Chiefs. This team needs Will Fuller to become unstoppable.

This football team is driven by Josh Allen and the WRs, so I would definitely make Will Fuller the #1 priority Free Agent. 

Message to Bills GM Brandon Beane, Key Steps to building 2021 Bills:

1) Sign Will Fuller in FA.

2) Draft the best available TE in Round 1.

3) Draft the best available RB in Round 2, an explosive homerun type RB.

Surround Josh with the best weapons you can possibly surround him with, and just let him smash teams on a weekly basis.

"But what about the Defense???" Focus on situational Defense. Be good enough. Nobody in the NFL really plays defense anymore, besides the Steelers (they are the 1 outlier)

1) The likelihood of them signing an expensive FA next year with $2.9 Mill left under the cap to roll over to next year and $4.8M  available next year ... effectively zero. Expect our most expensive FA to be barely mid-range.

2) And plenty of people play defense. Not all play sensational defense but most of the best teams play good defense. The difference between the 2018 Chiefs and the 2019 SB winners was picking up two defensive difference makers (Mathieu and Frank Clark) and getting a lot better on that side of the ball. The Saints have a terrific defense, as of course do the Steelers and Ravens. So do the Rams, Colts, Dolphins and the Niners, who if they weren't horribly injured would be easily a top ten team.

2) A TE and an RB in rounds one and two? That might not be zero but it's wildly low. RB isn't one of their top five needs. TE might be top 5 but they're unlikely to address it with a first-rounder.

23 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Actually there is something they could do about it...they already did.  They held KC's offense to 26 points and we were not playing particularly well that game on D...once we started pressuring Mahomes late in the game we got better results but it was already too late at that point.  

The whole reason we started pressuring more was because they saw the results they got from it even against Mahomes versus the results they got when sitting back in zones.

They used coverage against Mahomes. It worked very well but KC just said, oh ok, we'll just run all game.

15 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I just read someone say Will Fuller is a top 15 WR in the NFL.

Trolling or not, that’s a serious LOL.

I think he's in the discussion but not there. I mostly say this because he never plays a full season. 

Elite:

Mike Thomas

DK Metcalf

Julio Jones

Tyreek Hill

Adam Theilen

Deandre Hopkins

Stefon Diggs

Devante Adams

Keenan Allen

Terry McClaurin

--Very good:

Devonte Parker

Justin Jefferson

Cooper Kupp

Robert Woods

Allen Robinson

AJ Brown

Tyler Lockett

Chris Godwin

Mike Evans

Will Fuller

OBJ

Javoris Landry

Kenny Golladay

Calvin Ridley

Tyler Boyd

Tee Higgins

11 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I think he's in the discussion but not there. I mostly say this because he never plays a full season. 

Elite:

Mike Thomas

DK Metcalf

Julio Jones

Tyreek Hill

Adam Theilen

Deandre Hopkins

Stefon Diggs

Devante Adams

Keenan Allen

Terry McClaurin

--Very good:

Devonte Parker

Justin Jefferson

Cooper Kupp

Robert Woods

Allen Robinson

AJ Brown

Tyler Lockett

Chris Godwin

Mike Evans

Will Fuller

OBJ

Javoris Landry

Kenny Golladay

Calvin Ridley

Tyler Boyd

Tee Higgins

Outside of maybe Devante Parker, I’d take every single one of those receivers over Will Fuller.