Tyreek Hill thought Mahomes was "trash" in first training camp

Big Turk

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Good call... I recall a poster here getting trashed because he spoke to Ed Oliver at a bar and Oliver said Allen was trash. 

Poor guy got absolutely destroyed here... im sure the story was 100% true.

what the ***** are you talking about scott?

• Haha (+1) 7

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Good call... I recall a poster here getting trashed because he spoke to Ed Oliver at a bar and Oliver said Allen was trash. 

Is trash the only pejorative adjective teammates can come up with for their QBs?

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The difference of course is in one case Tyreek Hill is quoted as saying it by a reporter who would be at risk of losing his job if he makes it up and in the other some guy on an anonymous board claims to have spoken to Ed.  Hmmm. It is a source credibility thing. On the bright side, even if Ed did think that I am certain he doesn't feel that way anymore given the on the sidelines Jerry Hughes emphatic declaration that Josh should be in the MVP conversation (he shouldn't be, but that shows the confidence the team has in him).

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

The difference of course is in one case Tyreek Hill is quoted as saying it by a reporter who would be at risk of losing his job if he makes it up and in the other some guy on an anonymous board claims to have spoken to Ed.  Hmmm. It is a source credibility thing. On the bright side, even if Ed did think that I am certain he doesn't feel that way anymore given the on the sidelines Jerry Hughes emphatic declaration that Josh should be in the MVP conversation (he shouldn't be, but that shows the confidence the team has in him).

Some games he definitely would be in the discussion, others not so much. Still working on consistency but his floor has moved up tremendously since his rookie year.

Josh playing his worst game is still good enough to probably beat half the teams in the league of not more.

Also...as an aside...has Josh ever thrown a pick 6? I don't recall seeing one...some QBs have a tendency for those type of INTs like Winston(and Matt Schaub going back a while) and others never seem to have them happen...

Edited by matter2003

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Funny,  never saw that... 

17 minutes ago, Bills Survivor said:

Tyreek Hill obviously also must have thought his pregnant fiancee and unborn child were trash when he beat the ***** out of her. Incredible talent but if anyone is human trash here its him.

in addition, someone should tell Tyrek Hill how he would look If someone other than PM were throwing the ball to him.  I suspect he would be strictly a gadget guy or slot receiver on most teams. PM’s amazing ability and accuracy has allowed Hill to be a complete receiver. 

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Stop making up stories again.  It's old 😂

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Also...as an aside...has Josh ever thrown a pick 6? I don't recall seeing one...some QBs have a tendency for those type of INTs like Winston(and Matt Schaub going back a while) and others never seem to have them happen...

Week 17 of 2018 against the Dolphins to close out the first half.

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Yes bar stories told on the Internet are usually true.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, InEnemyTerritory said:

Week 17 of 2018 against the Dolphins to close out the first half.

That's right...isn't that the game he came back in the 2nd half and went off on them for like 4 TDs?