Ladies and Guys Josh Allen has finally arrived in Madden

Protocal69

Finally has the  Superstar trait with Quick Draw and Escape Artist abilities.

Quick Draw: Passers with this ability have faster passing animations when they are throwing under pressure

Escape Artist: Passers with this ability are faster and more responsive to user input while rolling out of the pocket.

Lets get it.

• Like (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Finally has the  Superstar trait with Quick Draw and Escape Artist abilities.

Quick Draw: Passers with this ability have faster passing animations when they are throwing under pressure

Escape Artist: Passers with this ability are faster and more responsive to user input while rolling out of the pocket.

Lets get it.

I know all you kids love your Madden but wake me up when Josh can sink a 30 footer in Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge.  

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

53 minutes ago, MPL said:

Madden has been going downhill since they removed the ambulance driving on the field and running over the injured player animation.

Bring back Tecmo Super Bowl. 

Immediately googles "Madden Ambulance". 

Holy cow. You weren't joking.  That ambulance also manages to take out at least a couple more players with it. That's fantastic.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you know Surgeons play video games all the time because it helps with eye hand coordination?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-gamers-make-good-surgeons/

My uncle did some work for Thurman Thomas back in the day. He said Thomas was playing Madden and told him it was for the same reason.