Why @TonyRomo likes Buffalo as a dark horse contender to make a run in the playoffs:

Just now, ScottLaw said:

I can see it if the defense continues to regain form and John Brown is healthy.

Id love a wild card match up against the Colts  or Fins and a divisional match up against the Steelers. 

Dont want to see the Titans or Ravens rounds 1 or Chiefs in round 2. 

agreed.  id add in the browns in round 1 sounds great!  no interest in seeing us play the titans or chiefs at all.  ravens i think we could beat pretty easily this year.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Id love a wild card match up against the Colts  or Fins and a divisional match up against the Steelers. 

The Ravens haven't been that impressive in the playoffs. They've wet the bed two years in a row. Maybe that gives them extra motivation, but I think teams are already figuring out how to play them more effectively.

When we faced them last year our WR's were being mugged all game long, and they didn't have the size or physicality to overcome that. I don't see that being any different this year (unless the officials decide to call holding). So yeah, I too would not love to face them in the playoffs, but every team has it's drawbacks.

I do not think the Dolphins will make it. But we'll see.

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I would want the Browns or Colts in round 1.

A few weeks ago, I would have not wanted the Ravens.  But as of today, they are very beatable.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

agreed.  id add in the browns in round 1 sounds great!  no interest in seeing us play the titans or chiefs at all.  ravens i think we could beat pretty easily this year.

Imagine having to go through both the Titans AND the Chiefs to get to the championship game, though. That is a huge opportunity to do something special. We lost to both of them in the regular season and have a chance at revenge on both of them. It would be pretty epic to overcome that.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The Titans game was just bad timing for the Bills. 

Yes, the Titans are a good team and the Bills D wasn't all that great.  The Bills D has been playing better the last week or 2 or 3.

It's TBD on seeding on who gets the Home game.

How did the Titans Lose to the Bengals by 11 points? 

The Cravens ...  Not afraid of them either.  the one year LJ era is being washed away.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

While the Ravens are struggling now, they strike me as a team that will really turn it on come playoff time.

They lost the past 2 years in the playoffs because the teams made LJ a QB.  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

This^^^^

If the Bills win the AFC East and wind up as, say, the third seed....I don't know how you can call them a "Dark Horse". 

Typically, a "Dark Horse" would be someone NO ONE expects to win any playoff games. I'd look to one of the three Wild Card teams. Teams like the Dolphins, Colts, Browns. But hey, I'm just a fool on a message board.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Apparently Tony is not reading TSW or listening to local sports radio. If so he would know McDermott is not good enough and the team sucks. 

You forgot to mention how he is mainly known for slobbering all over Brady

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

If the Bills win the AFC East and wind up as, say, the third seed....I don't know how you can call them a "Dark Horse". 

Typically, a "Dark Horse" would be someone NO ONE expects to win any playoff games. I'd look to one of the three Wild Card teams. Teams like the Dolphins, Colts, Browns. But hey, I'm just a fool on a message board.

I believe the thinking is that even if we win the division we aren't expected to hang with the Titans, Steelers, and Chiefs of the world. We play the Steelers in a couple of weeks so that narrative might change, but as of now we are not viewed at that level. 

• Like (+1) 2