So Which Players are on IR & Who is out for the Season ?

T master

Sorry but i haven't been following as closely as some of you.  I know recently John Brown has been put on IR & Millano too but are either of these guys designated to come back ?

I haven't heard any thing about Nseke or Duke .

Hodgkins was put on IR too wasn't he to keep other teams from poaching him ? 

Can one of you all give me a late season update on the list of players on IR that can return i can't keep up this year with all the new rules due to this freakin virus Thanx . 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Sorry but i haven't been following as closely as some of you.  I know recently John Brown has been put on IR & Millano too but are either of these guys designated to come back ?

I haven't heard any thing about Nseke or Duke .

Hodgkins was put on IR too wasn't he to keep other teams from poaching him ? 

Can one of you all give me a late season update on the list of players on IR that can return i can't keep up this year with all the new rules due to this freakin virus Thanx . 

I feel like anyone can?  Once you hit that 21 day activation window you either get activated or you go on season ending IR.  I thought that was the rule, but maybe theres more to it. 

I know Sweeneys done for the year.  Same with Ford.  Phillips hit IR twice, so he's done. 

Milano should be possibly available against pittsburgh, but I'm not counting on it. Hodgins is interesting, but i think thats likely dependent on brown.  He's in his DFR window currently, but I'm not sure they want to activate him and have to either carry 7 WRs or try and hide him on the PS.  Dodson/Lewis should be available to be activated soon.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I feel like anyone can?  Once you hit that 21 day activation window you either get activated or you go on season ending IR.  I thought that was the rule, but maybe theres more to it. 

I know Sweeneys done for the year.  Same with Ford.  Phillips hit IR twice, so he's done. 

Milano should be possibly available against pittsburgh, but I'm not counting on it. Hodgins is interesting, but i think thats likely dependent on brown.  He's in his DFR window currently, but I'm not sure they want to activate him and have to either carry 7 WRs or try and hide him on the PS.  Dodson/Lewis should be available to be activated soon.  

Milano was put on IR before the Seattle game which means, as you have to miss a minimum of three games, he is eligible to come back this week. Not sure if he will, but he is eligible.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/BUF/buffalo-bills/injuries/

Sunday, November 29, 2020

PLAYER POSITION UPDATED INJURY INJURY STATUS
Matt Milano OLB Sun, Nov 29 Pectoral IR. Injured Reserve. Expected Return - Week 13
Tyrel Dodson LB Sun, Nov 29 Hamstring IR. Injured Reserve. Expected Return - Week 13
Dane Jackson CB Sun, Nov 29 Knee Questionable for Week 13 at San Francisco
Cam Lewis CB Sun, Nov 29 Wrist IR. Injured Reserve. Expected Return - Week 13
John Brown WR Sun, Nov 29 Ankle IR. Injured Reserve. Expected Return - Week 15
Isaiah Hodgins WR Sun, Nov 29 Shoulder IR. Injured Reserve. Expected Return - Week 13

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Cody Ford OG Sat, Nov 28 Knee - Meniscus IR. Injured Reserve

Monday, November 23, 2020

Tommy Sweeney TE Mon, Nov 23 Illness IR. Reserve - COVID-19

Friday, November 13, 2020

Del'Shawn Phillips LB Fri, Nov 13 Quadriceps IR. Injured Reserve

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Niles Scott NT Tue, Aug 25 Undisclosed Questionable for Week 13 at San Francisco

• Thank you (+1) 1

The really important players on the list right now in the Bills plan for this season are Milano and Brown.  Dodson and Jackson could also be in their short term plans for depth.  Cam Lewis has some ability, but Jackson seems like more of a playmaker.  I don't think Hodgins is in the Bills plans for this season.  He doesn't really replace a player like Brown, and the Bills otherwise have a lot of depth at WR.  

4 hours ago, dneveu said:

Rule also is if you go on IR a second time after coming back you are done.

7 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Niles Scott NT Tue, Aug 25 Undisclosed Questionable for Week 13 at San Francisco

Who the hell is Niles Scott and where'd he come from?

To be clear, Hodgins was placed on IR before the 1st game and he is now eligible to return??