Josh Allen. Joy to the Bills World! Sing the Praises!

Chandler#81

I’m becoming more convinced Josh Allen isn’t real -that is, human. He’s a spirit, a specter or wraith of some unknown origin. Certainly, he’s a pasty looking, Justin Bieber loving, Amish wannabe.. But Sunday afternoon, the color in the faces of My son and me drained watching him writhe in pain and seeing the truly gruesome replay -a scene often repeated with the inevitable terrible prognosis that follows. During the ensuing commercial, we opined how the 2021 Josh Allen will most likely be a far different, less explosive version from this now lost season going forward. Witnessing Barkley’s lone play served as the eulogy to 2020.

The reality of the situation was just setting in when the game returns from commercial showing a spry, bouncing man-child on the sideline, ready to rejoin the huddle! (was that a halo over his head or just the suns reflection??😳) Son & I looked at each other wide eyed and mouths agape! This unreal episode followed up the earlier cheapass ‘potato smash’ he received from the Raiders -an injury which would put every one of us out of commission for at least a year! Sell the golf clubs and yard tools. But Hercules -er, Josh didn’t miss a friggin play. Even the evil-intentioned helmet to elbow smash on his throwing arm in ‘18 only aided the progression in his play! 

We've all been mesmerized by the other-worldly antics we’ve had a front row seat to witness. Kelly bowed to the new Boy King faster than Ed Sheeran to Himesh Patel in the mystical Beatle farce ‘Yesterday’. A crown egocentric Jimbo never wanted to relinquish. 

Consider for a moment his path to the NFL. Only Holy Roller Kurt Warner comes close in the past 75 years to a more unbelievable road to hoe to arrive in the NFL, yet Kal-El -I mean Josh- knew he’d be this comparably better very early on by out running trains and hurling pumpkins hundreds of yards while growing up on Ma & Pa Kent- I mean Allen’s farm. It’s a sports headline grabbing tale only diminished by Josh’s very Clark’s ‘aw shucks’ facade. His 4th Quarter comebacks, his innate ability to will a must have 3rd & long completion and his jaw-dropping passes which can be HEARD on television only begin to tell the story. Just 2 more wins and he’ll be in sole possession of 4th place for most wins by a Bills QB behind the other three ‘J’s of Buffalo sports lore, Jackie, Joe & Jimbo -and he’ll accomplish this is under 3 seasons! Is he Rasputin reincarnated?

As mere mortals, witless to the acts of the supernatural, we vainly attempt to rationalize the phenomena by discrediting what we think we see, alluding to other mitigating factors or projecting lame comparisons. One need look no further than the pages of The Stadium Wall for concurrence. The more enlightened among us may be more open to other possible narratives at play here, but I suspect none have the courage to vocalize the truly unexplainable openly. As a Quarterback, is he faster than a speeding bullet? Able to leap tall linebackers with a single bound? More powerful than Defensive linemen? If not, He’s damn close! No other QB has ever won NFLN’s Angry Run award. None should. He’s done it twice. In 2 years! He’s become a regular AFCPOTW. He’s filling up pages in the teams record books in passing, pass efficiency and QB rushing/rushing TDs. Apollo-I mean Josh has already stamped his name in NFL records and a complete wing devoted to his exploits is in design stages. Is he for real? Can He actually lead us to the Promised Land and win a Super Bowl with him at QB? We’re Bills fans. THIS isn’t supposed to happen for us. A million of us have died not witnessing a championship since we built a stadium over ancient Indian burial grounds. But we KNOW 🎼‘something’s happening here, what it is ain’t exactly clear’. His beloved Grandma dies unexpectedly and we all quickly donate over a $half million bucks to a charitable cause as if we’re compelled. So I encourage you all today to put on your most dowdy @BADOLBILZ scarf and doff your @ScottLaw negative caps and cynically ask yourself ‘Have the supernatural Football Gods we ALL believe exist finally bestowed upon us a Magi Gift? A savior born to unto us? Redemption?’ 

Hey! Its Christmas! Stranger things have happened!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 19
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m sure we’re going to agree with you just give me a couple of days to read this

Ha! It’s only 3 paragraphs. It ain’t That long. We’ve certainly seen worse.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I've sent help Chandler. Just hold tough in there for a little while longer buddy.

Thank you, Brother Gunner. Bless you, my Son.😉

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m becoming more convinced Josh Allen isn’t real -that is, human. He’s a spirit, a specter or wraith of some unknown origin. Certainly, he’s a pasty looking, Justin Bieber loving, Amish wannabe.. But Sunday afternoon, the color in the faces of My son and me drained watching him writhe in pain and seeing the truly gruesome replay -a scene often repeated with the inevitable terrible prognosis that follows. During the ensuing commercial, we opined how the 2021 Josh Allen will most likely be a far different, less explosive version from this now lost season going forward. Witnessing Barkley’s lone play served as the eulogy to 2020.

The reality of the situation was just setting in when the game returns from commercial showing a spry, bouncing man-child on the sideline, ready to rejoin the huddle! (was that a halo over his head or just the suns reflection??😳) Son & I looked at each other wide eyed and mouths agape! This unreal episode followed up the earlier cheapass ‘potato smash’ he received from the Raiders -an injury which would put every one of us out of commission for at least a year! Sell the golf clubs and yard tools. But Hercules -er, Josh didn’t miss a friggin play. Even the evil-intentioned helmet to elbow smash on his throwing arm in ‘18 only aided the progression in his play! 

We've all been mesmerized by the other-worldly antics we’ve had a front row seat to witness. Kelly bowed to the new Boy King faster than Ed Sheeran to Himesh Patel in the mystical Beatle farce ‘Yesterday’. A crown egocentric Jimbo never wanted to relinquish. 

Consider for a moment his path to the NFL. Only Holy Roller Kurt Warner comes close in the past 75 years to a more unbelievable road to hoe to arrive in the NFL, yet Kal-El -I mean Josh- knew he’d be this comparably better very early on by out running trains and hurling pumpkins hundreds of yards while growing up on Ma & Pa Kent- I mean Allen’s farm. It’s a sports headline grabbing tale only diminished by Josh’s very Clark’s ‘aw shucks’ facade. His 4th Quarter comebacks, his innate ability to will a must have 3rd & long completion and his jaw-dropping passes which can be HEARD on television only begin to tell the story. Just 2 more wins and he’ll be in sole possession of 4th place for most wins by a Bills QB behind the other three ‘J’s of Buffalo sports lore, Jackie, Joe & Jimbo -and he’ll accomplish this is under 3 seasons! Is he Rasputin reincarnated?

As mere mortals, witless to the acts of the supernatural, we vainly attempt to rationalize the phenomena by discrediting what we think we see, alluding to other mitigating factors or projecting lame comparisons. One need look no further than the pages of The Stadium Wall for concurrence. The more enlightened among us may be more open to other possible narratives at play here, but I suspect none have the courage to vocalize the truly unexplainable openly. As a Quarterback, is he faster than a speeding bullet? Able to leap tall linebackers with a single bound? More powerful than Defensive linemen? If not, He’s damn close! No other QB has ever won NFLN’s Angry Run award. None should. He’s done it twice. In 2 years! He’s become a regular AFCPOTW. He’s filling up pages in the teams record books in passing, pass efficiency and QB rushing/rushing TDs. Apollo-I mean Josh has already stamped his name in NFL records and a complete wing devoted to his exploits is in design stages. Is he for real? Can He actually lead us to the Promised Land and win a Super Bowl with him at QB? We’re Bills fans. THIS isn’t supposed to happen for us. A million of us have died not witnessing a championship since we built a stadium over ancient Indian burial grounds. But we KNOW ‘something’s happening here, what it is ain’t exactly clear’. His beloved Grandma dies unexpectedly and we all quickly donate over a $half million bucks to a charitable cause as if we’re compelled. So I encourage you all today to put on your most dowdy @BADOLBILZ scarf and doff your @ScottLaw negative caps and cynically ask yourself ‘Have the supernatural Football Gods we ALL believe exist finally bestowed upon us a Magi Gift? A savior born to unto us? Redemption?’ 

Go Bills!

Chand, you been hittin those special brownies again?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

My only problem with all that was the moniker of "Achilles."

Whilst having your heel be your only vulnerable spot is great for military operation, it is decidedly less so on the fields of the NFL.

Whether that be to plantar fasciitis, the dreaded tendon, or an ankle sprain (!), I prefer Mr. Kent.

Or even Plastic Man. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

My only problem with all that was the moniker of "Achilles."

Whilst having your heel be your only vulnerable spot is great for military operation, it is decidedly less so on the fields of the NFL.

Whether that be to plantar fasciitis, the dreaded tendon, or an ankle sprain (!), I prefer Mr. Kent.

Or even Plastic Man. 

Point taken and post amended to Apollo. Thanks👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

As mere mortals, witless to the acts of the supernatural, we vainly attempt to rationalize the phenomena by discrediting what we think we see, alluding to other mitigating factors or projecting lame comparisons. One need look no further than the pages of The Stadium Wall for concurrence. The more enlightened among us may be more open to other possible narratives at play here, but I suspect none have the courage to vocalize the truly unexplainable openly. As a Quarterback, is he faster than a speeding bullet? Able to leap tall linebackers with a single bound? More powerful than Defensive linemen? If not, He’s damn close! No other QB has ever won NFLN’s Angry Run award. None should. He’s done it twice. In 2 years! He’s become a regular AFCPOTW. He’s filling up pages in the teams record books in passing, pass efficiency and QB rushing/rushing TDs. Apollo-I mean Josh has already stamped his name in NFL records and a complete wing devoted to his exploits is in design stages. Is he for real? Can He actually lead us to the Promised Land and win a Super Bowl with him at QB? We’re Bills fans. THIS isn’t supposed to happen for us. A million of us have died not witnessing a championship since we built a stadium over ancient Indian burial grounds. But we KNOW 🎼‘something’s happening here, what it is ain’t exactly clear’. His beloved Grandma dies unexpectedly and we all quickly donate over a $half million bucks to a charitable cause as if we’re compelled. So I encourage you all today to put on your most dowdy @BADOLBILZ scarf and doff your @ScottLaw negative caps and cynically ask yourself ‘Have the supernatural Football Gods we ALL believe exist finally bestowed upon us a Magi Gift? A savior born to unto us? Redemption?’ 

Go Bills!

I like it for the scottlaw reference

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Go Bills!

Well done kind sir, bravo zulu to you- cheers 🍻 

• Haha (+1) 1