Bills FO likely to get poached for GM candidates

YoloinOhio

On 12/4/2020 at 2:09 AM, GreggTX said:

If the Bills have a deep staff of accomplished evaluators at the college & pro level, why did they draft Edmunds, Oliver and Ford so high? Beane has done both good and bad moves as GM. The jury is still out IMO.

Neither Edmunds or Oliver were bad moves. Both have not been consistently great yet. I accept that. But they both do things not a lot of guys can do and flash that talent. Okay Cody Ford I will give you. That looks a bit of a reach. 

On 12/1/2020 at 5:33 AM, klos63 said:

These new GM's will sign ex-Bills like we sign ex-Panthers?

Which will happen in the next four yeaars as the Bills would have to trim its roster to be under the cap;  especially once Josh gets paid.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Neither Edmunds or Oliver were bad moves. Both have not been consistently great yet. I accept that. But they both do things not a lot of guys can do and flash that talent. Okay Cody Ford I will give you. That looks a bit of a reach. 

Let's also not forget Wyatt Teller.  Dude is a beast for the Browns but has missed a lot of time.  With that in mind, I'm not ready to write off Ford yet.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Epenesa pick as well not looking the best. I'm still mad we passed on Dobbins. He would have given us a true #1 RB back there with Josh