Week 12 MNF: Seahawks at Eagles 8:15 on ESPN

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They didn't miss it they called that.

I'm talking about the one they missed a couple of plays earlier where they just called an illegal contact on the guy covering Metcalf.  Seattle got the 1st down on that play.  Wilson did not get outside the tackles as he was peddling backwards and his pass was 5 yards short of the LOS.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

How big is the pocket? The ball went past Wentz and he picked it up around 15 yards behind the line and then ran back another 5 or 10 yards and then launched it. Does the pocket go 50 yards back?

I don't know exactly how far back but I have heard it called that the QB backed out once or twice.

Also: Seattle's defenders don't get COVID when they don't make contact with anyone.

Edited by y2zipper

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

How big is the pocket? The ball went past Wentz and he picked it up around 15 yards behind the line and then ran back another 5 or 10 yards and then launched it. Does the pocket go 50 yards back?

doesn't matter if he was out of the pocket if he doesn't get it past the line of scrimmage.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

doesn't matter if he was out of the pocket if he doesn't get it past the line of scrimmage.

So if a ball goes over his head and rolls 30 yards backwards before the QB picks it up, he has to fire it 30 or 35 yards down the field to not get intentional grounding? Is he supposed to just take a 30 yard loss? That's stupid

That’s a 6 point blown call by ref incompetence.  The ball landed 3 yards short of LOS and the head ref tells everyone it went past the LOS.  It would’ve been 2nd and about 35 at their own 35.  Where were the black shirt dudes like in our playoff game who came running out to change the call?  

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

So if a ball goes over his head and rolls 30 yards backwards before the QB picks it up, he has to fire it 30 or 35 yards down the field to not get intentional grounding? Is he supposed to just take a 30 yard loss? That's stupid

Your not supposed to hike the ball 30 yards behind you.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I can't believe we lost to the Cardinals. :angry:

fluke though it was yeah we did. Any team with Fitzgerald and Hopkins as their WR's isn't going to be an easy win for any team though just sayin'.....

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Your not supposed to hike the ball 30 yards behind you.

I get that but it's not the QB doing that. It's the center firing it over his head and him running backwards to make sure the other team doesn't recover it. It's not the QBs fault. He should be able to just pick it up and toss it out of bounds and have it be an incomplete pass

Carson Wentz is so bad now it's comical...Eagles had negative yards of offense and no first downs prior to the last drive where they scored right before the half...against a historically bad defense.

How this is only a 1 score game I have no idea...they suck.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I get that but it's not the QB doing that. It's the center firing it over his head and him running backwards to make sure the other team doesn't recover it. It's not the QBs fault. He should be able to just pick it up and toss it out of bounds and have it be an incomplete pass

It's a team sport a QB doesn't get to say it's not fair I didn't throw it close to that guy that intercepted it the WR batted it to him. I mean he can either eat a sack or see if he can't throw it farther than 30 yards....which as an NFL QB he damn well should be able to.

2 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

My new hope is that Jalen Hurts looks like a stud tonight and the Eagles cut Wentz. 

Nobody wants Wentz as their starting QB and he backs up Josh for the next 15 years. Otherwise it’s gonna be Trubisky doing that. 

It’s probably going to be trubisky unfortunately. Although it could be Fitzpatrick as I would take him over Trubisky in a heartbeat 

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Carson Wentz is so bad now it's comical...Eagles had negative yards of offense and no first downs prior to the last drive where they scored right before the half...against a historically bad defense.

How this is only a 1 score game I have no idea...they suck.

How can they leave him in????