Week 12 MNF: Seahawks at Eagles 8:15 on ESPN

It's a good thing Wentz is so tough because it's looking like he's going to take a ***** beating today.

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I mean, is it undeserved? Wentz is horrendous. They would have to lean heavily on Sanders to win. 

I mean no but it's not like they're chasing them it's coming off as kind of desperate at this point in the game.

Hey Cheerio bee Stanley is looking pretty healthy compared to before.

Seahawks are looking so well prepared today.🙄

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

He outproduced Wentz’s production for an entire quarter by infinity.... in one play. And he promptly comes out and Wentz gets sacked. Pederson is terrible. 

I mean when Flores was screwing around with Tua and Fitz I least I could understand the thinking even if I didn't agree. This just seems absurd like they don't want to win...which I mean isn't a terrible idea what's the reward for winning the NFC East getting eliminated in the first round and having worse picks.

7 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Wtf is Philly doing. How do you have Hurts come in, get infinitely more yardage than Wentz has in an entire quarter. And then take him out? Pederson is a horrible, horrible coach. He’s nothing without Reich

The eagles made the playoffs the past two seasons and should have made the 2018 championship game if not for a jefferies drop. Last season, the playoff game was marred by a totally cheap killshot by clowney on wentz. Clowney should have been ejected.

Edited by dave mcbride

Sorry...can’t stop thinking about Josh Allen throwing lasers all over field to DK Metcalf...

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

showcase him for a trade... duh

Who?  Wentz is un-tradeable.

Edited by mannc