I say: I am Napoleon, I am Emperor. (Napoleon: Total War)

WideNine

Trump goes all Emperor on reporter - and the gradual slide into monarchical madness continues.

I stayed away from this over Thanksgiving to give myself a break, but these are just priceless moments with his rant about his title and his tiny desk...

One of the funnier Twitter responses:

"I’ll always remember this as the day Donald Trump sat at a child’s desk on Thanksgiving and yelled 'Don’t talk to me that way, I’m the President of the United States' and then after everyone made fun of him for it he threatened to outlaw Twitter because he’s a joke and he lost."

Edited by WideNine
  • Haha (+1) 4

OMG, They did literally find votes under a rock! 

18 stolen ballots found on side of road in Glendale

GLENDALE, AZ (3TV/CBS5) -- The Attorney General’s Office and the Glendale Police Department have returned more than a dozen stolen ballots back to Glendale voters.

Last Friday, a worker located a stack of unopened mail-in ballots hidden under a rock located off 99th and Glendale avenues. That worker then notified Glendale police. 

When officers arrived at the scene, they found 18 ballots on the side of the road. Police say those ballots had been stolen from individual mailboxes in a neighborhood just south of 107th and Northern avenues (in between Vista Avenue and Kaler Drive). The envelopes were still sealed.

[SPECIAL SECTION: Election Day 2020]

On Saturday, agents from the AG Office and and Glendale police officers hand-delivered the ballots back to the registered voters.

Police say it's possible that there are more victims out there. The motive for stealing the ballots is not known. No arrests have been made.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/18-stolen-ballots-found-on-side-of-road-in-glendale/article_c1558b16-1e19-11eb-af16-0fa6a167e28a.html

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

OMG, They did literally find votes under a rock! 

18 stolen ballots found on side of road in Glendale

GLENDALE, AZ (3TV/CBS5) -- The Attorney General’s Office and the Glendale Police Department have returned more than a dozen stolen ballots back to Glendale voters.

Last Friday, a worker located a stack of unopened mail-in ballots hidden under a rock located off 99th and Glendale avenues. That worker then notified Glendale police. 

When officers arrived at the scene, they found 18 ballots on the side of the road. Police say those ballots had been stolen from individual mailboxes in a neighborhood just south of 107th and Northern avenues (in between Vista Avenue and Kaler Drive). The envelopes were still sealed.

[SPECIAL SECTION: Election Day 2020]

On Saturday, agents from the AG Office and and Glendale police officers hand-delivered the ballots back to the registered voters.

Police say it's possible that there are more victims out there. The motive for stealing the ballots is not known. No arrests have been made.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/18-stolen-ballots-found-on-side-of-road-in-glendale/article_c1558b16-1e19-11eb-af16-0fa6a167e28a.html

That should change the outcome - not.

Glendale is in Maricopa Cty, but this sounds like someone hit a few streets maybe looking at lawn signs and decided to chuck their ballots.

Someone is going to have the freaking hammer of Thor brought down on them because this will get a lot of attention.

This election has got a lot of folks on edge. Have a friend whose daughter and a few of her HS friends decided one night that tossing the Trump Pence signs in the neighborhood  was a good prank.

Her daughter is like 6'1" and plays volleyball. Easily picked out on the door cam one of the neighbors had and then posted on their community site.

Of course she had to apologize to a bunch of **** MAGA folks who were not amused.

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

I have this fantasy that that tiny desk was deliberately chosen by some WH untermench to make the Snowflake-in-Chief look like the spoiled brat he is.

I was thinking the same thing.

Someone on their way out any way who hates working for Trump pulled the ultimate prank.

• Like (+1) 2