Call me crazy but I feel like we are gearing up for a deep playoff run...

Hebert19

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Or Jacksonville in 2017 or the Giants in 2007.

Jacksonville was a ridiculous stefon gilmore pass deflection away from going to the Super Bowl.  Just get to the playoffs and anyone can go on a run.  There really isn't a dominant team this year and even these next level teams like the chiefs are beatable 

• Like (+1) 1

I always remember as a kid, the 1980 Raiders winning the SB as a wildcard with Jim Plunkett (who was supposed to be an also ran) at QB. They were a team that just peaked at the perfect time. There's been a few other teams who have come out of nowhere since then to win it all like the Ravens in 2001 or those Giants teams who upended the Pats. I think we are better than any of those teams that won. You just have to ride the momentum!

On 12/1/2020 at 11:32 AM, BuffaloBaumer said:

Good luck with the Chiefs in the 2nd round most likely. They are clearly the best team in the NFl and it's not even close. It stinks that they will be THE obstacle for 10 years

For starters cap hell is coming for them not next year but year after.

Secondly our line is not 100% fixed yet. our running game sucks.. Id like to think as good as we are now.. there going to have to contend with us for years to come. Our pass offense has become elite. Getting those 3 points on the board at the end of the half is what elite offenses do.. 

In the AFC, the teams that would make me nervous in the playoffs are the Chiefs and Browns. 

Chiefs for obvious reasons. Browns you just never know who is going to show up. that defense and running game are for real, and those elements tend to remain consistent.

Titans are like the Browns, but minus a stifling defense. If you can stop their running game they're just another team. No pass rush, nothing scary in the passing game.