Figured out why I feel amazing as a fan currently... Sean McDermott is an elite head coach.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***EDIT: Sean McDermott is an elite head coach. He can coach the Bills to a Super Bowl win; I have no doubt.***   Original god-awful post:   Figured out why I feel depressed as a f

its his 4th season as a head coach and hes 3 out of 4 playoff seasons with the buffalo bills who couldnt even truly compete for the playoffs for 17 years before him.  id like to think this year he get

gene1973 is the only poster that reacted positively to your post.  just consider that for a minute.

Posted Images

• Giuseppe Tognarelli changed the title to Figured out why I feel amazing as a fan currently... Sean McDermott is an elite head coach.

McDermott was more responsible for tonight's win than anybody else on the team. Last year he wrote the book on how to defend Lamar Jackson; tonight he perfected it. I hope next year he hires an experienced OC because that is really all this coaching staff is missing.

• Like (+1) 3
3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I still hate wasting the TO on 4th and puss.  Just take the DOG and punt, Bodork will make up that 5 yards.

Normally I agree hate when they do that. Last night into the wind I think it was the right call.

• Thank you (+1) 1
5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

McDermott was more responsible for tonight's win than anybody else on the team. Last year he wrote the book on how to defend Lamar Jackson; tonight he perfected it. I hope next year he hires an experienced OC because that is really all this coaching staff is missing.

Daboll is still here ;) 

Until he gets a HC  job the Bills are set.

If he does get a HC job I hope they promote one of his disciples and keep most of the playbook.

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Revisionist history, I see.  Fortunately for the OP's sake.  As for deleting it, a lot of us are archivists. 😁

Cut the poor guy some slack......he just took a lot longer to come around than some fans.

Me..... I Billieved from day one ...he is everything Wrex wasn't  :)

Down to earth....... doesn't say much........gives his coaches and players props.

Salt of the earth type guy you would love to play for.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Cut the poor guy some slack......he just took a lot longer to come around than some fans.

Agreed.  Based too upon his screen name, it might  have also been the pictures of Mussolini I sent him.  Yes, those pictures. 😁

• Haha (+1) 2