Figured out why I feel amazing as a fan currently... Sean McDermott is an elite head coach.

DollaBills

33 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am SO PISSED ABOUT THIS GAME. 

I could have handled the loss, If we played our game. Instead we get a SCARED coaching display. What I saw today I saw from every other Bills coaching staff for 2 Decades against NE. 

Its a fair point. Objectively speaking at least one of those earlier FGs should have been gone for on 4th down like had been done all season

Just now, london_bills said:

Its a fair point. Objectively speaking at least one of those earlier FGs should have been gone for on 4th down like had been done all season

The First Should have. The Second should have as well. Though if you make the right call before the half that second one the Math likely would have said take the FG. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am SO PISSED ABOUT THIS GAME. 

I could have handled the loss, If we played our game. Instead we get a SCARED coaching display. What I saw today I saw from every other Bills coaching staff for 2 Decades against NE. 

2 forth downs in the redzone that Allen almost absolutely gets running with his legs. Tie game and everything changes. Instead McDermott goes back to kicking field goals. ***** him for that but he is still a good coach and learning

4 minutes ago, cgg716 said:

Allen wasn't great tonight... but this is clearly a team that will always have to overcome Mcdermott's gutless tendencies when it matters. Always. Great season, potential long term problem in coaching

May have not been his best game, but he was the entire offense.  The WRs were blanketed and was easily the Olines worst game of the year.  Daboll choked in the red zone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

May have not been his best game, but he was the entire offense.  The WRs were blanketed and was easily the Olines worst game of the year.  Daboll choked in the red zone.

Where were the man beaters?  Bunch formations and rubs and shallow crossers to get guys open against blanket man coverage?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Agree with that assessment. Way more concerned with McDermott