Week 13: Bills at 49ers on MNF (in Arizona)

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, McGahee said:

Why would the 49ers do that if they can get a neutral site? LMAO

Its not the 49ers decision, its the NFLs decision, thats why. The Niners have a say in the matter, but once their home field is ruled out, the NFL is going to have the overall say. 

4 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

California 🤣🤣🤣

Rest in peace...simultaneous release...

18 minutes ago, McGahee said:

Why would the 49ers do that if they can get a neutral site? LMAO

What good weather team is going to try and move the game to Buffalo in December when none of their players are used to cold and potential snow?

Edited by matter2003

15 minutes ago, Fallsnative01 said:

Its not the 49ers decision, its the NFLs decision, thats why. The Niners have a say in the matter, but once their home field is ruled out, the NFL is going to have the overall say. 

That's stupid. I don't want any excuses. Let's win straight up.

There's a bunch of 49ers fans as well. In fact, I went to a monday night game a while back when the Cardinals played them and there were tons of 49ers fans.
As of today, the Cardinals are not allowing fans for their 12/6 game, I am guessing they will not allow any for the Bills/49ers game either.

Edited by phxbacker

59 minutes ago, Fallsnative01 said:

I have heard the Niner's are trying to convince the County to allow them to practice and play the game. If that fails, alternatives are San Diego, LA, Oakland, and AZ. Why not move the game to Buffalo? I understand its not a home game for the Niner's then, but neither is anywhere that isn't there home stadium. Buffalo already can accommodate a NFL game and is site ready. Besides AZ, the other options in California aren't NFL today and would require some work I'd imagine. Anyone hearing from the Twitterverse this this game gets moved to Buffalo?

Because you'd have the "home team" traveling across time zones which would be a distinct disadvantage.  The Bills were always scheduled to head west.

2 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

The Niners rushing attack and Deebo Samuel worry me greatly. I think we will need to sell out to stop the run. Deebo isnt a matchup that Tre will just take 1 on 1 because of the way they line him up and move him around - and thats not Tre's usage anyway. 

As has been said, not a pushover game. Even though they are banged up they are physical and capable and Shanny is a great coach. 

He was targeted 13 times yesterday, caught 11 and had 133 yards. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Really tough game

I’m really concerned about our offense right now. Allen’s rookie mistakes are creeping back up again at times and without Brown we look average as hell in the pass game 

Getting the run game going will help but I think we will need to score 25+to win this one. 

Dome.  Neutral site.   We will be just fine. 

4 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Really tough game

I’m really concerned about our offense right now. Allen’s rookie mistakes are creeping back up again at times and without Brown we look average as hell in the pass game 

Getting the run game going will help but I think we will need to score 25+to win this one. 

Dome.  Neutral site.   We will be just fine. 

Not to mention no kittle. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently the players will make more money playing this game in Arizona instead of California 

I understand they have accountants, but what a headache to have to file taxes in 8 or 9 different states.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 1