Week 13: Bills at 49ers on MNF (in Arizona)

YoloinOhio

We are gonna kick their azsez!!!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Really tough game

I’m really concerned about our offense right now. Allen’s rookie mistakes are creeping back up again at times and without Brown we look average as hell in the pass game 

Getting the run game going will help but I think we will need to score 25+to win this one. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Really tough game

I’m really concerned about our offense right now. Allen’s rookie mistakes are creeping back up again at times and without Brown we look average as hell in the pass game 

Getting the run game going will help but I think we will need to score 25+to win this one

It's 2020, you need to score 25 or more in every game to win.  Unless you are playing the bottom feeders

• Like (+1) 1

The Niners rushing attack and Deebo Samuel worry me greatly. I think we will need to sell out to stop the run. Deebo isnt a matchup that Tre will just take 1 on 1 because of the way they line him up and move him around - and thats not Tre's usage anyway. 

As has been said, not a pushover game. Even though they are banged up they are physical and capable and Shanny is a great coach. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

Back in June, this was the game that I was most confident would be a loss.  How things have changed.  Now it feels closer to a "Need to take care of business" game.

This is a prime example of why "strength of schedule" arguments are so stupid. Ya never know who's gonna be injured, etc.

We should blow out the 9ers. This version of them is awful. Even the Dolphins smoked them, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

I have heard the Niner's are trying to convince the County to allow them to practice and play the game. If that fails, alternatives are San Diego, LA, Oakland, and AZ. Why not move the game to Buffalo? I understand its not a home game for the Niner's then, but neither is anywhere that isn't there home stadium. Buffalo already can accommodate a NFL game and is site ready. Besides AZ, the other options in California aren't NFL today and would require some work I'd imagine. Anyone hearing from the Twitterverse this this game gets moved to Buffalo?

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This game will be played somewhere, but it won’t be at Levi’s stadium.

Milano Watch is officially on. The open roster spots suggest he will be ready.

So much intrigue!!!

Nice to being playing for something in December!!!

Edited by Houston's #1 Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Fallsnative01 said:

I have heard the Niner's are trying to convince the County to allow them to practice and play the game. If that fails, alternatives are San Diego, LA, Oakland, and AZ. Why not move the game to Buffalo? I understand its not a home game for the Niner's then, but neither is anywhere that isn't there home stadium. Buffalo already can accommodate a NFL game and is site ready. Besides AZ, the other options in California aren't NFL today and would require some work I'd imagine. Anyone hearing from the Twitterverse this this game gets moved to Buffalo?

I believe the likely plan is to play in Arizona but that’s not yet confirmed 

edit - now confirmed 

Edited by YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, Fallsnative01 said:

Why would the 49ers do that if they can get a neutral site? LMAO

Its been 46 games(including playoffs) since the Bills have scored a defensive td. I like to know where that streak holds up against the rest of the leagues. its a weirdly long drought.... Cant think of a better spot than in PRIMETIME. 

Break the streak boys!!!!!

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1