Looks like next Monday night will be in Arizona

Bubba Gump

57 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Or this?   Exercising+Demons+%2528final%2529.jpg

Those demons look like Buffalos.  The Father must be trying to help the JEST in NJ.

15 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

If we give up another Hail Mary I’m going to stop watching the final minute. 

And if you don't and we lose it is your fault.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Is this a big advantage, relative to playing in CA, or not?  Do the 49ers get galvanized because of this decision or is it too disruptive?

On paper I believe this helps the Bills especially playing there once already.  Both teams now have to travel.

Well how did that "too disruptive" thing work out last time, down in Tennessee?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, CSBill said:

The Titans had to travel for a home game?

This 49ers game could actually be the Bills only game where they have more fans in the stands than the opposition. I imagine there are Bills fans in the Arizona area that will attend...that is, if they are going to allow fans for this game? I know they do for Cardinals games but this is different so maybe there will be no attendance?

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

That was always clearly more disruptive to the Bills who had to plan for two different undefeated teams, not knowing when or where they were going to play. Plus, in that case, they simply played in Tennessee so the Titans were not even disrupted as to where they were playing. In this case, the more disrupted team is clearly the 49ers as the Bills were already traveling across the country and have even played in the stadium more recently than SF as the 49ers have not played at Arizona since last year. I'm not saying the 49ers won't have the upper hand; it's just that I don't think that parallel really tracks.

9 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Many positives:

1. Bills recently played there... familiarity helps

2. Extra day to get healthy (Josh ankle mostly)

3. Glad SF won today.  Bills take them more seriously and  SF less "due" for a win

Go Bills

As crazy as it seems, I think this is the most important weekend to decide the division.  Hear me out.

Bills vs 9ers, Dolphins vs Bengals.

Dolphins essentially get a pass this weekend while Buffalo has to travel to an in-the-hunt team, getting healthier and coming off an impressive win.

After this weekend, tough games equal out for both teams

BUF: Pitt, @Den, @NE, MIA

MIA: Chiefs, Raiders, @NE, @BUF

Bills magic number is 4.  A one game lead after this week will be huge.  A tied division will make it MORE of a nail biter.  They still would have a 1/2 edge with a tie, but 1.5 after this week would feel a lot more comfortable. I'm sure Dolphins fans see this as a loss for the Bills.  Early in the year before the injuries hit 9ers, that would be an easy one to mark down as a L.  Now, with the way the Bills are playing, this is more of a toss up in my mind.  It could go either way.

Edited by wjag
  • Thank you (+1) 1