A Few Thoughts About the Chargers Game, in no particular order

Virgil

On 11/29/2020 at 6:56 PM, Jerome007 said:

I'm a total Josh fan boy but he deserved his. I still love the attitude anyway.

But Moss, WTH did he do? 

I noticed that after Josh hurt his ankle, on his next couple of runs they were hitting him late out of bounds with no calls.  I believe that contributed to his response after scoring.  So, they penalize him for that but no penalties are called when a defender recovers a fumble at his own 20 and after the play he and all his defensive teammates, and probably some off the bench, run all the way down to the other end of the field so they can see themselves posing on a field level big screen behind the end zone.  What were they thinking when they started putting those screens there?

11 hours ago, ColeB said:

I noticed that after Josh hurt his ankle, on his next couple of runs they were hitting him late out of bounds with no calls.  I believe that contributed to his response after scoring.  So, they penalize him for that but no penalties are called when a defender recovers a fumble at his own 20 and after the play he and all his defensive teammates, and probably some off the bench, run all the way down to the other end of the field so they can see themselves posing on a field level big screen behind the end zone.  What were they thinking when they started putting those screens there?

The way they do this is you can celebrate like madmen, like it's your first game ever ha ha. But you cannot do it towards your opponents, and neither when looking at them like Josh did. He could have spun the ball and do summersaults, jump in the stands... but he spun the ball close to the defender AND looked at him doing so. Classic taunting. Not very smart but I like the fiery attitude. He wants to win and well, his ankle deserves the game ball! I was almost certain it was broken and Allen done for the season. 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I'm just going to say it.  I've never had a McRib

LOL!

I used to live in Germany and some of my German friends were OBSESSED with the McRib. They circled it the calendar for when it was coming back. I never had it. I dunno...looks kinda gross to me, but to each his/her own. ;)

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I always mean to try it, but never know when it's out or forget

I'm in that last category altho I really don't hit McD's unless I have a serious "pregnancy like" craving for their fries.....those fries are my kryptonite!