Bills v 49ers line opens up at

Pokebball

12 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

I suspect this line will move more towards the 49ers favor over the course of the week.

After last week a lot of talking heads said the Rams were the NFC favorites and then they lose at home to the 49ers, who looked very good today against a top offense and defense.

This is a huge game for the Bills to keep pace with the Dolphins and rest of the AFC WC field but I hate this matchup especially in primetime against a 49ers team that is one game away from .500 and still right in the thick of the NFC playoff picture.

The Bills LEAD the Dolphins.  Losing a few games would be keeping pace.  Just go away already.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You're surprised that an 8-3 team is favored to beat a 5-6 team that is missing their starting QB, pro Bowl TE, All Pro DE, among others, a on a neutral site?  Are you new to sports?

Would it help if I said slightly surprised?

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Googling "Sports Betting for Dummies" might help.

I'm on it.

Given your sports betting skill set, I'm surprised you're here rather than on one of your many yachts someplace warm and sunny.

Edited by Pokebball

56 minutes ago, Beast said:

Has anyone insinuated as much?

It may help to temper the expectations of some though.  Because I don't want to have to rely on the Holiday spirit of some here.  They already reluctantly gave out a pass for the last 10 point win.  I don't know how many more of those passes they have in 'em.

14 hours ago, NickelCity said:

It will be really interesting to watch our defense in this game. Milano for Mostert helps, otherwise Klein is probably a better thumper in the hole.

Finish these games 3-2 and we take the division imo. This really should be one of the wins.

I have us 4-1 , potentially 5-0. I think we beat Pit. The only L I see is if we rest our guys in week 17 vs Mia , if there's nothing to gain from a W.

Oh and Kleins real specialty is getting after the passer. Geez , he is a ferocious blitzer.  I also think it's fair to say Edmunds looked like crap for the first 7 games because of the shoulder.  It's now 3-4 straight games where Edmunds looked very very good . And that also makes Kleins life easier on the field.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I have us 4-1 , potentially 5-0. I think we beat Pit. The only L I see is if we rest our guys in week 17 vs Mia , if there's nothing to gain from a W.

Oh and Kleins real specialty is getting after the passer. Geez , he is a ferocious blitzer.  I also think it's fair to say Edmunds looked like crap for the first 7 games because of the shoulder.  It's now 3-4 straight games where Edmunds looked very very good . And that also makes Kleins life easier on the field.  

Edmunds made a couple really nice plays yesterday, and definitely seems healthy finally.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

Edmunds made a couple really nice plays yesterday, and definitely seems healthy finally.

For sure. 

I think it was the Sea game where I realized he looked like a different player. He just looked faster and way more decisive , it had to be the shoulder holding him back in Sept/Oct

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

You're surprised that an 8-3 team is favored to beat a 5-6 team that is missing their starting QB, pro Bowl TE, All Pro DE, among others, a on a neutral site?  Are you new to sports?

Well, when you put it like thaaaaaat...................

2 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Thought the bills would be bigger favorites myself especially with a neutral site game 

Have seen the line even move down to 2.5

Arizona if that is where they are playing is hardly a neutral site - they play there every year so they are accustomed to it with regular hotels and routines.

Can you imagine practicing / playing home games in Fixbourgh stadium or New Jersey or North Cuba?  I can't.

I was hoping for Las Vegas.

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

On that sack he just pushed the player away with one arm.