Bills v 49ers line opens up at

Pokebball

1 hour ago, Process said:

Your surprised the bills are favored over nick mullens and the injury riddled 49ers?

How many accounts does High Football IQ have?

I know right?

The niners suck.  They lost 3 straight and caught the streaky Goff on a bad day.  4 turnovers and they still barely won.

Deebo and Mostert arent as good as Keenan Allen and Ekeler.  And Herbert is a way better qb than Mullens obviously. 

31-16 Bills and its never really close.

The spread will creep to 4.5-5 and its still a B-lo lock.

P.s.  here's a fun fact Kyle Shanahan has been oustcored 46-0 in the 4th quarter and OT in his 2 Super Bowls as an OC or head coach hahahahahahahahahahahahaha GENIUS?!?!

19 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

I suspect this line will move more towards the 49ers favor over the course of the week.

After last week a lot of talking heads said the Rams were the NFC favorites and then they lose at home to the 49ers, who looked very good today against a top offense and defense.

This is a huge game for the Bills to keep pace with the Dolphins and rest of the AFC WC field but I hate this matchup especially in primetime against a 49ers team that is one game away from .500 and still right in the thick of the NFC playoff picture.

I think the line will move toward Buffalo because teams tend to come down after in division upsets and the 49ers are very inconsistent this year. The game will also be at a neutral site instead of SF.

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Bills -3

I'm surprised Bills are favored.

Has a decision been made yet where the game is going to be played?

This is essentially going to be a road game for the 49ers so the line most likely isn't factoring in any type of home field advantage for the 49ers.

Plus, we're the better team especially when you factor in all of their injuries.

Edited by BillsFan619

35 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Is there any shot Jimmy G comes back for this game? Originally I thought no way but it sounds like he might be close.

The 49'ers running game concerns me far more than a possible return of Garappolo.

29 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

I suspect this line will move more towards the 49ers favor over the course of the week.

After last week a lot of talking heads said the Rams were the NFC favorites and then they lose at home to the 49ers, who looked very good today against a top offense and defense.

This is a huge game for the Bills to keep pace with the Dolphins and rest of the AFC WC field but I hate this matchup especially in primetime against a 49ers team that is one game away from .500 and still right in the thick of the NFC playoff picture.

Bro, the Dolphins are trying to keep pace with us.

I know that anything can happen but we're trying to keep pace to get a higher seed as a division winner not as a WC.

37 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Worst realistic case scenario in my mind - the Fins go 3-1 over their next four (probable loss to Chiefs) and we go 1-3 (beat Broncos)....we just have to beat them at home in the finale to take the division.  All games are important but it's not the end of the world if we lose this one.

59 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Enough already

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why are you surprised. Don’t they have 4 wins and are without their starting Qb

I'm hearing rumors that G might be close to coming back.  SF is a good team and they looked pretty good yesterday.  I believe this game will be a close game and come down to the wire.  I didn't think SF would be favored by much, something like a 3pt spread.  I just thought we'd be the dog.

13 hours ago, Process said:

Your surprised the bills are favored over nick mullens and the injury riddled 49ers?

How many accounts does High Football IQ have?

Is it High Football IQ, or is it Penfield, or LB48, or Jets2020, or the other rJets, or the other 10 quasi avatars that is a bunch of crap.  Real bills fans figured this out months ago.  We’re just waiting until the mods say enough.  They started the other day and applaud them for it.

My humble advice.  Don’t ever respond to a thread they start or a stupid post they state.  Just like elementary school you’re mom told you.  You just. Ignore these morons and they get bored as they are passive aggressive.  Let them rant their stuff, and eventually no one bites.

17 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'm hearing rumors that G might be close to coming back.  SF is a good team and they looked pretty good yesterday.  I believe this game will be a close game and come down to the wire.  I didn't think SF would be favored by much, something like a 3pt spread.  I just thought we'd be the dog.

Yeah exactly where are you hearing such rumors?

11 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Bro, the Dolphins are trying to keep pace with us.

I know that anything can happen but we're trying to keep pace to get a higher seed as a division winner not as a WC.

How dare you argue a point with someone that has such a high football IQ.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Bills -3

I'm surprised Bills are favored.

Has a decision been made yet where the game is going to be played?

You're surprised that an 8-3 team is favored to beat a 5-6 team that is missing their starting QB, pro Bowl TE, All Pro DE, among others, a on a neutral site?  Are you new to sports?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1