Let’s consider permanently replacing Milano with Klein.

M. Wrotto

Ha ha fairweather fans. Klein has been a STUD the last 3 games, no doubt. But Milano has been too... when he played. This is offseason talk anyway. I agree Milano should not rob the Bills'  bank, but otherwise, why discuss this NOW? They are all on the roster, play them all, and just win, baby. Anyway, Bills D can have 3 LBs on the field so... why choose. 

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Milano can't stay on the field, so kinda useless in the long run...

Thats not really true.  Take this year out of the equation.  He started 13 games in 2018 and 15 games in 2019.  He’s had injury issues this season but a lot of players have.  I wouldn’t consider him to have the “injury prone” label. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Klein is definitely getting better but I don’t know if I’d go that far.

Is it a case of Klein getting better, or a case of Frazier using him in ways that better utilize what he is good at? Like providing QB pressure?

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Is it a case of Klein getting better, or a case of Frazier using him in ways that better utilize what he is good at? Like providing QB pressure?

That’s a great question, bro.

I could be wrong but I’d say it’s a little bit of both? Him getting more comfortable in the scheme and our coaches getting to know him more and what he does best.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

They are two completely different players. They figured out Klein needs to play around the line and be blitzed. But if he drops in coverage we’re in big trouble. Milanos best strength is coverage. Even if they bring milano back we should be expecting another coverage guy added via draft or free agency 

30 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

He has definitely been steady for the past month, not expensive and definitely not as injury prone as Milano.

Are you related in any way? Maybe on his personal payroll?

Klien is just fine.............as long as you don’t have to ask him to move in space. 

33 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

He has definitely been steady for the past month, not expensive and definitely not as injury prone as Milano.

How about we keep them both ? Offer Milano

fair value based on availability. Klein has been really good past 3 weeks. Let’s build the depth if $ work.