Wk 12 SNF: Bears at Green Bay 8:20 Eastern

Just now, bills6969 said:

Example A of how NFL refereeing is *****.  They called roughing the passer/hands to face three times in the Tampa-KC game but a blatant a one in the GB-Chi game and it’s not Called.

yup. hate nfl officiating. cant believe coaches/teams accept it

Just now, bills6969 said:

Example A of how NFL refereeing is *****.  They called roughing the passer/hands to face three times in the Tampa-KC game but a blatant a one in the GB-Chi game and it’s not Called.

You make contact with Sir Mahomes or Brady and it's automatic.

That is a bull#### missed call

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

What I always wonder is if there's some sort of secret memo sent out about which QBs to protect and which to not, or if it's mostly just the refs' implicit bias like the same way that good hitters get smaller strike zones.

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We have had some weird penalties and calls this year, have we not?  🤷‍♂️

Just in this game I've seen several more egregious violations than what Moss did, and these aren't even bad enough to be penalties.  It's definitely an ongoing trend.

3 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

What I always wonder is if there's some sort of secret memo sent out about which QBs to protect and which to not, or if it's mostly just the refs' implicit bias like the same way that good hitters get smaller strike zones.

Fitzmagic must have been on that list---he used to lead the league in RTP calls for.

• Like (+1) 1