ESPN NFL Playoff Machine (Updated December 22nd)

On 11/29/2020 at 7:32 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I really do not want to play the Browns in the playoffs. I don’t think we match up with them at all. They run the ball well and play good D. Give me the Fins or even the Colts.

Hahaha I think the Bills can beat all of those teams. Not worried about any of them.

Edited by TBBills
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh I don’t fear a team that just went to the last seconds with the Jaguars 

I think the Browns are the worst AFC team that will make the playoffs this year.  

Give me the Browns all day. They are not great at all and have played a very easy schedule. 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, matter2003 said:

They led in Tennessee 38-7 at the half today...fared far better against them there than we did.

And then they came back to earth on the 2nd half and held on to win, what they did in the first half was a once-a-century type of thing. We're still better.

Edited by CSBill
On 11/29/2020 at 7:56 PM, billsbackto81 said:

Bills would destroy the Browns. Only decent team they've beaten were the Colts. Outside KC I think they can hold their own against any AFC team. Pitt will be a real test to where they stand going into the postseason.

I wish we had Brown back for the Steelers game 

On 11/29/2020 at 7:44 PM, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I think the Browns are the worst AFC team that will make the playoffs this year.  

But Baker is so cute, he reminds me of Johnny Football

• Haha (+1) 1
On 12/15/2020 at 4:50 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Instead of seeing how the Bill can make the playoffs 

Bills fans are looking for ways to get the #1 seed. 

so what happened anyway, last week was reading if a 3 way tie, Bills cvould get #1 seed, now heard them say today Chiefs clinched the #1 and this playoff machine website also shows that with a 3 way tie. chiefs still get the #1.  Can't figure out what changed.

10 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

so what happened anyway, last week was reading if a 3 way tie, Bills cvould get #1 seed, now heard them say today Chiefs clinched the #1 and this playoff machine website also shows that with a 3 way tie. chiefs still get the #1.  Can't figure out what changed.

Strength of sched tie breaker. KC clinched it with this win. 

• Like (+1) 1
17 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

coulb be it was hinged in the NO game. 

SOS and all

• Like (+1) 2
5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Strength of sched tie breaker. KC clinched it with this win. 

OK so it's actually called "Strength of Victory" 

So in the playoff machine I assumed they lost next two games to Falcons and Chargers which is the only option left at this point to end up at 13-3.  If they had lost instead today and beat Falcons strength of Victory would have been less and then we could have still got the #1??